Jimmie Dean Sausage and A Biscuit

The morning sun was lighting up the room, bringing Jason out of his peaceful slumber. He hadn't felt so well rested in a very long time. He tried to move, but he soon realized he was unable to do so. Nathan had his heavy muscular body laid out on top of him. Jason's big ass was very nicely tucked between Nathan's legs as if anchoring him to his crotch area. Therefore, trying to get up without disturbing Nathan's very peaceful slumber was not going to be possible. Jason was a busy body, and now he was fully awake. He just couldn't stay like that so he chose to get up, or try to.

Nathan's arms had an iron grip on him. He tried to get up but couldn't. He continued to struggle but he couldn't budge. He then tried to slide out downwards which gave him little success, until he suddenly felt a harsh smack on his ass. It was pretty painful given the fact that his ass was sore from the events of the previous night.

-Stop moving. Nathan ordered.

-but I wanna get up.

-No.

-please daddy, I'm wide awake.

-I said no.

-I'll make you breakfast. Jason stated.

One thing Jason had observed was that Nathan definitely loved to eat. It was something he was planning on using to his advantage when he could. But Nathan knew exactly what he was trying to do; Using his appetite to bribe his way out of bed, and the funny thing was, for a split second, he had actually felt inclined to take him up on the offer.

-I said no... now let me sleep.

-You can keep sleeping if I get up, I won't disturb you.

-I can't sleep if you're not next to me, so cut it out before you piss me off. Nathan warned.

Awwww, that's actually kind of cute, in a way. Poor little Jason, looks like he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

-I guess I will kill some time reading some lame stories by low life writers on that stupid app wattpad. Jason thought.

He reached for his phone, picking it up from the nightstand, thankful at the fact that it was fully charged.

HOLD UP. Wait a minute now rewind! The fuck did he just say? Low life writers? stupid app? Is this bitch serious? He better check his self! You know what, I'll show him!

As if by being alerted by the intervention of some uknown invisible force, Nathan became aware of Jason trying to distract himself by browsing on his phone. He therefore snatched it out of his hands, and threw it across the room onto the day bed by the window.

Thats right bitch how you like them apples! Next time he better appreciate!

He was now quite saddened at losing the only chance he had at finding some sort of distraction. It was quite a distance actually, so he was somewhat impressed by Nathan's perfect aim. What would he do now? Looks like he's gonna try the food thing again.

-mhhhhmmm bacon. Jason said out loud. Nathan didn't react one bit. So he tried again.

-mmmmhmmm waffles. He said a little louder.

That probably wasn't a good idea at all. Next thing he knew, he could hear Nathan moving about followed by the clinking sound of his belt buckle as he grabbed his belt off the nightstand.

-okay!! Okay!! I'll stop daddy. I'm sorry.
Jason rambled quickly while pushing his body back tautly against Nathan's.

He then heard Nathan dropping his belt back on top of his nightstand and then snuggling him once again, in his signature almost suffocating hold. He had to admit, feeling his large defined biceps squeezing him painfully when he tried wriggling out of his hold painfully was, in a way, very satisfying. With a low dissatisfied whimper, Jason gave up on the idea of getting out of bed.