Submission

Dedicated to my newest followers

Mehanov dominate_me_daddy
shorty12233 Dallascowsfan
badass1256 lil_zaza username2332
Jacqueens JEFFBRO666
Unstable_Brony kink_ismylife
user74383913 Taitedcherrytree
neah_delua Mynameis_pop
RogueMoonthewolf ramizzathecrazygirl

_________________________

-Bend over the couch. Nathan said.

-what??? seriously?

-Does it look like I'm playing! Don't you remember what I told you last week? I said I'd punish you everytime you act up and you thought it'd be cute to tease me this early in the morning! This isn't a game Jason. This is very real and you will get in line!

Jason walked up to him staring at him dead in the eyes. He looked like he was fuming. He looked crazy with anger as he stood staring down Nathan.

-NOW!!!! Nathan shouted. More like roared actually.

Yet Jason didn't flinch or react in the slightest to his loud angry command. He just continued standing there and staring him down.

Without losing eye contact, he slightly raised both arms up to his waist and hooked his thumb and forefinger inside his pajamas. After a short pause, a few seconds later, he began to pull down his pajamas leaving him in only his trunks.

He had his bright red trunks on, and I'll just let you know he looked so damn good. That butt looked so edible in those tight trunks, they just showed him off perfectly.

He had that Hastag #instaboner butt. I swear life was so unjust to the rest of humanity because an ass like that was just out of this world.

He had that Selena butt. It's completely true. I'm not just saying that because he is Spanish. Hastag #ripselena btw, rest easy my Queen.

That's probably why she was such an amazing dancer. Because with an ass like that, Jason would look like he was dancing even when he just walking, just by how glorious his ass looked whenever it moved.

I'm not lying people would stare cause of the way his butt looked when it moved he looked like his ass was dancing whenever he walked down the street. Hastag #bidibidibombom.

It moved from side to side, side to side like it was moving in some sort of secret choreography. I swear when I saw that video of the guy in heels walking down the street and dancing to Don Cha. You couldn't help but confuse the two.

After dropping his jammies, Jason stared Nathan down for a short time before he finally turned around and laid himself over the couch. He could hear Nathan shuffling behind him as he approached him from behind. Nathan suddenly began to rub and squeeze his ass cheeks before he grabbed his trunks and pulled them down. Jason was already painfully hard from the contact but he did his best to try to hide the fact that Nathan's actions made him very aroused.

-Nathan please stop. Just hit me already. Jason begged. He didn't like how his touch was making him aroused and given his interactions it always left him unfulfilled.

-let me guess? You don't like being teased either do you? Doesn't feel great does it.

-No papi I'm sorry. I just wanted to get  you to release me, I hate being bored.

-So you understand why you deserve to be punished right? Nathan asked.

-Yes sir I do.

-Good boy. Ready?

-Yes. Jason replied.

-Your getting five but they are going to be harder than what you have gotten before.  Nathan warned.

-OK. Jason answered.

This time Nathan counted them out instead. Jason had planned on trying to not cry out in an attempt to show Nathan he had toughened up and could take it like a man. When the first one came down though, that plan when out the window.

-One. Nathan counted as his belt striked Jason across his glorious juicy bedonkadunk.

-arrgggh!!! Jason screamed out not expecting the level of pain he suddenly felt. Despite the unbearable searing pain he was feeling, he held in his scream the second time even though it took his whole entire will to do so. By the third strike though he felt the tears about to pour over.

-You see Jason whether you like it or not I'm being serious when I say you are indeed wholly-owned by me. I need you to trust me on this baby, you are mine forever, this body, these lips, this ass, your mind, your soul, MINE!!!! Nathan shouted before immediately adding the fourth strike. It came down harsher then the first three finally forcing Jason's tears to spill.

-Five!!!

The last one came even harder yet somehow Jason managed to keep in his scream.

-don't move. Nathan ordered.

Yet he couldn't avoid sobbing quietly into the couch while not making a move to get up. He then felt a cold cream being rubbed onto his butt providing some relief. Jason didn't try to move or get up but he did turn his head looking back.

Meeting his eyes as he looked down on him, Nathan saw something else in Jason's eyes other than the fear or intimidation he sensed. It was something he had been longing to see in Jason's eyes this whole time. For the first time, Nathan was able to see his complete and utter submission.

________________________

What you think?
Yummy? Juicy? Delicious?
Drop a comment below
Plot suggestions are also welcomed

As always don't forget to vote
And thanks for reading

xXLATINPRINCEXx