Freaky friday pt.4 the bobble heads

All of the sudden, he heard a low moan to his left. It didn't come from Nathan, but from Ethan. Jason quickly snapped his head to left and noticed that Rudy was no longer snuggled into Ethans side.

Just as he began to wonder were he went, he noticed the blanket that was covering Ethan kept moving up and down. Rudy was under it sucking him off. 

Jason's mouth was wide open in shock, even though he was completely turned on by watching him give Ethan a blow job.

Nathan wasn't about to let them have all the fun. He leaned over and whispered in a husky dominant voice into Jason's ear.
-Since your mouth is wide open might as well put it to good use.

He suddenly and roughly grabbed the back of Jason's neck, and pushed him down under the blanket towards his cock. Jason was caught off guard by the sudden action. The message was pretty clear as to what Nathan wanted him to do. He decided to give him what he wanted. Besides it's not like he had another choice other than to do as he was told. Nathan owned him now, it was best that he obeyed.

He grabbed his cock with his hand and began to lick it all over. He took extra time on his mushroom head and his slit. He savored the delicious taste of his pre-cum on his tongue, before finally poping the large member into his mouth.

Damn he was huge. Jason had to open his mouth as wide as he possibly could. Nathan was so big that his lips made a tight seal around his shaft. Almost as tight of a seal as a condom.

He slowly began to move up and down on the large member. This was the first time he had ever given a blow job. He had seen it before in porn videos. Those porn stars surely  did make it look very easy.

He wanted to give Nathan the most pleasure possible. Lucky for him, but especially for Nathan, Jason didn't have a gag reflex. Jason went ahead and tried to fit as much of Nathan in his mouth as he could.

Nathan wrapped his hand in Jason's hair and roughly shoved his head downwards. He could hear Rudy gagging as well as Ethan did the same with him.

With his huge cock deep down his throat, it formed a delicious vacuum tight seal around his cock. Nathan placed both hands on his head pushing himself deeper into Jason's throat. He would only allow Jason to bob-up his cock an inch or two before pushing him back down.

Jason felt as if he was being choked. He could barely breathe as Nathan repeatedly shoved his head down everytime he tried moving his head upwards.

Even though what Nathan was doing to him was borderline torture, he wouldn't dare protest at all. He felt it was his duty to allow Nathan to use him in which ever way he wanted in order to please himself. He wanted to give him complete submission.

After hearing a low husky moan from Nathan's mouth, Jason could tell that he had to be close. It was his cue to suck on him even harder. A few seconds later, Jason finally got his well earned and most deserved prize as Nathan finally came in his mouth like a firehose. He heard Ethan moan as Rudy made him climax as well.

Nathan had unloaded several nuts worth of cum into Jason's mouth. He quickly swallowed every drop not wanting to spill any of his man's delicious man juice. After quickly cleaning him up with his tongue, Jason rose from his lap and snuggled back into Nathan's side. He didn't have to ask how well he did because Nathan's sweat covered forehead and harsh breaths said it all.
-------------------------------------

Whoa! I don't even know where the inspiration for this one came from but I hope you all enjoyed it as much as Nathan surely did! 😭😭😭

Don't forget.......

VOTE 👍
COMMENT 🙏
FOLLOW👉