Freaky Friday pt.3

- How was the game? He asked Nathan.
-Awesome, did you have fun with Rudy?
-Yeah, I did. He replied.
-I hope you two were behaving, I wouldn't want to have to spank you.
-Oh no, no of course not, I've been a good boy. He replied.

Nathan gave him this look that said he had got the impression he wasn't telling him something. Jason thinking quickly, shot him his signature smile that could light up a room. He knew it would work in distracting him.

They settled into their places as it was now time for the movie to begin. They sat in the far back so they could lean up against the wall. Both Nathan and Ethan had brought along snacks. They also brought a couple of blankets at the request of Rudy. The room was now pitch black except for the glow of the screen. All the windows had been covered with thick blackout shades making the room as dark as any real movie theater. They settled in, with Nathan wrapping his arm over Jason's shoulder as both couples snuggled each other under their blankets. As the movie Hangover began to play, Rudy suddenly had a idea.

Jason's phone suddenly began to vibrate. He quickly glanced at Nathan,unsure if he would be upset if he looked at it. After seeing him completely focused on the movie, he decided go ahead and read it.

Time to cash in on that dare! Lmao I dare you to give Nathan a hand job during the movie.

Jason quickly glanced at Rudy and gave him a look that said, are you serious? He could see Rudy's wide evil grin who responded with nod. FML is all he could think. He was unsure if he should go through with it or not. Everybody around them were completely into the movie. Besides they were sitting all they way in the back, and they were also surrounded by darkness. He decided to get it over with, the quicker the better.

Thankfully, they were both covered by the blankets they had brought. Jason gave Nathan one final glance before finally finding the courage to go for it. He started off by placing his hand on his thigh and lightly running it. The simple gesture immediately got Nathan's attention. After doing that for a couple more seconds, he went in search for his prize.

Nathan, already hard from him rubbing his inner thigh, was completely caught off guard by Jason's foward action. Jason also encountered a surprise of his own as he had initially thought that he was still touching his thigh when in fact he was groping Nathan's large member. Nathan was as thick as a baseball bat, to call him horse hung would be an injustice.

After his initial shock wore off, Jason went ahead and stuck his hand under Nathan's joggers and boxers. Meanwhile, Nathan sat and tried to play it off as to not bring attention to themselves. Jason heard Rudy whisper something into Ethans ear, which was followed with a low chuckle in response.

He decided to pay them no mind. Right now he had one job, so he decided to focus on it and get the job done.

He greedily grabbed the huge member and continuously rubbed it up and down wanting to please Nathan as best he could.

All of the sudden, he heard a low moan to his left. It didn't come from Nathan, but from Ethan. Jason quickly snapped his head to left and noticed that Rudy was no longer snuggled into Ethans side.

-------------------------------------

Where did Rudy sneak off to? Keep reading to find out! I left you all a present in the next one! 🎉🎁

VOTE 👍
COMMENT🙏
FOLLOW👉

THANK YOU ♥️