To the window

Dedicated to my newest followers
@kylie_miller15
And
@sunnyflower24
❤️
Welcome to the squad, I appreciate the love

_________________________________

When he woke up that morning, Nathan had already left. Jason had a small breakfast, just a little oatmeal and a bagel, while watching television. He didn't know what to do with his time. One thing he did not like was being bored and not having anything to do to make the time go by. Suddenly his phone began to vibrate. He received a text from Kyle, one of his friends from his old school. They haven't talked since the end of the previous school year.

Hey man was up?

Nthn much boring ass saturday hbu?

Same here I wanted to go to the arcade later... you down?

Yeah def I'll meet you there!

Cool that way we can catch up, see u in a Lil bit.

Jason went to his closet to pick out a outfit to wear. He decided on his sky blue skinny-fit jeans and a light gray jacket. It was hard not to notice Jason. He just attracted attention and could get away wearing anything and still give a regal aoura.

-Hey James!

Jason greeted as he hopped into his uber. He almost always used the same driver he used on other occasions. James had picked him up before, late one night while leaving a party. He was a flamboyant older middle aged gentlemen originally from San Francisco. Unfortunately his partner was diagnosed with cancer which is the reason he moved to Chicago, with its top of the line hospitals and medical care. Being a uber driver on the side, provided him with the much needed cash to help with his bills. After hearing this, Jason had offered to donate money to help him out, but James refused to accept it. Responding with, in his own words, "I may look like Jesse Jackson but I ain't that thirsty".

-Hey you! Well don't you look cute tonight! James greeted.

-Thanks! I like the new do!

-Oh thanks honey!
He replied as he patted his blue dreads which he had up in a nice double braid.

-So what's the occasion? Who got you lookin all fly and shit? Or are you workin' tonight?

James playfully commented as he whipped his head around.

Jason laughed before retorting,
-Nope, not workin, I wouldn't want to steal your business given how hard it is already for you two-cent hos out here.

-haha! oh shit would you look at that, Justin Bieber got a mouth on him. I'm impressed.

-yeah but don't worry, it def don't work as hard as yours does, doctor throatasaurous.

-hahaaaaaa omg you are something else. Is that why Selena left you? She couldn't compete with Ushers dick? James replied barely able to breathe while caught in a deep bit of laughter.

-careful, don't choke now! I know you probably hear this everyday, just breathe through your nose so you don't gag!

-haHaaaahaaaaa! Omg I can't!! my stomach. It hurts! James shouted while wiping away his tears of laughter.

-shouldn't you be used to pain by now given all the cock you take everyday papa skanky smurf?

-haaahaaa! OMG STAPPP! I CANT! NO MORE! PLEASE!

-that's what she said!

They both laughed hysterically. Jason really loved making James laugh whenever he could. He believed that it was the least he could do, since he knew laughter could help heal the wounds of the heart. Seeing a loved one suffer through the evil that is cancer is bound to take it's toll on a person. Jason did not feel pity for James, but only admiration for his strength as he always kept a smile on his face through such a hard time.

-oh shit it's my jam! James chimed.

-mine too turn it up! Jason replied.

And soon both of them began jamming and chanting along to the lyrics. All the appropriate mannerisms included.

Three, six, nine, dam ya fine

Move it till ya buck it to me one more time

Get low

get lo, get lo, get low

To the windoooooooooooooooooooooooooow

To the wall, TO THE WALL

Till the sweat drip down ma balls,

BALLS

Till all them bitches crawl,

CRAWL

Yall skeet skeet skeet.

Yall skeet skeet skeet MOTHAFU-

-OH SHIT! Jason shouted all of the sudden, while dipping his head into his lap.

-Oh shit? James questioned while turning around with a confused look, Those aint the lyrics, or wait is this a remix?

-Nooooo! I mean oh shit he saw me! Jason cried while blushing with embarrassment.

Unbeknownst to him, he had not noticed that they had arrived. Kyle happened to be standing outside the arcade patiently waiting for him, witnessing Jason and James having their moment as they pulled up. The second he caught a glimpse of Kyle's amused face he "got low" alright.

---------------------------------------------

Vote! Comment!
And if you feeling kind and generous today
Join my squad
And
FOLLOW
I appreciate the love from all my hos 😆 and will gladly return it with a shout out in my next chapter.
❤️ U