Thirsty AF Pt.2

As promised here is part two.
Enjoy

__________________

32. Thirsty AF PT. 2

Recap

I'm so sorry Daddy. Jason said

I know baby.

Jason could feel Nathan's large hard member under him. He was pretty sure Nathan could feel his own as well. Jason then backed up slightly and raised himself so that he could connect his lips with Nathan's.  He kissed him hungrily like a starving man eating for the first time.

Nathan eventually began to take control, shoving his tongue roughly into Jason's mouth exploring like a scientist.  They eventually had to separate to take a breath. Jason was panting loudly from how long   Nathan attacked his mouth.

Suddenly, Nathan flipped him over roughly throwing him on the couch flat on his back before throwing himself on top of him. He grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them down on either side of his head immobilizing them. Nathan then moved forward to attack his mouth once again even though Jason was still panting and slightly still out of breath.

-Daddy wait. Jason said.

- shut the fuck up boy,  how dare you deny me, you have no fucking right.

- I'm sor...

Jason tried to say before he was cut off when Nathan slammed mouth on his; as he punched his side to make him open his mouth. Nathan's attack was now more rough and violent. He would go back and forth between sucking on his tongue and brutally biting on his lips making them bloodied and bruised. He then proceeded to suck on his lips as well. The pain caused Jason to wince and try to pull back. Nathan didn't like that one bit.

-Fucken stay still!!! Nathan yelled as he punched Jason once again in his thigh with force, surely causing a second dark bruise.

The brief separation had allowed Jason to be able to take a quick, much needed  breath before Nathan connected with him once again.

Some time later, Nathan harshly grabbed Jason's jaw with one hand to force his mouth wide open before slightly lifting his head so that he could spit into Jason's mouth. He then continued to suck on his tongue and suck on his lips.

After a few minutes, Nathan grabbed Jason's hair pulling it harshly to move his head back before he moved on to his neck and began to lick, suck, and brutally bite it. Despite the heavenly brutal attack, Jason felt grateful because it allowed him a generous amount of time to be able to  catch his breath. After doing so, he then spoke to Nathan.

-please daddy let me do something.

-Shut the fuck up bitch.

-please daddy I wanna suck your dick badly I promise I'll be a good boy. Let me make you feel good. He begged

Aww Nathan, don't be mean let the boy have the dick. Hehehe...

-Alright have at it. He said as he released him.

-yay don't move I have an idea.

Jason while still under him, scooted his body down until his head met with his crotch. He proceeded to unzip his jeans and belt before pulling his dick out of his boxers. Staring at it he grabbed the large member with his hand. He then began working the angry looking cock stroking it up and down with his hand, while tea bagging and sucking his balls. He then paused to ask Nathan:

-Daddy can I play with myself?

- I don't care,  suck that dick bitch. He deadpanned.

-thank you daddy.

Jason began to suck on his member while working his own furiously. He sucked on him so hard his mouth felt like a high powered vacuum causing Nathan to constantly moan. The position they were in allowed Nathan to begin to thrust his groin into Jason's willing mouth, jackhammering into him roughly deep into his thoat.

This nigga is literally skull fucking this bitch....

-FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!! Nathan roared.

Finally after some minutes, they both came together. Nathan came down Jason's throat, while he gulped down the seemingly endless stream of cum, but he definitely had no complaints about it.

No doubt about it, this dude was def Thirsty AF

.......for that nut.

***********

I hope you enjoyed it as much as Nathan did 😂

Don't forget to comment
And most importantly
Vote please!
It can be discouraging when I see
All these readers viewing and only a tiny fraction voting.
it makes me think
It isn't as good of a book.
So please if you like it show it with a vote

As always I love you all
And thanks for reading!

xXLATINPRINCEXx

⤵⤵⤵ VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!