Two Black Belts

Dedicated to my newest followers
MiaArsic
NinJay15

___________________________

Nathan took a step back grabbing his face. Jason had successfully got him to let him go. Nathan looked more angry than ever before.

-Did you just fucking slap me? He asked.

-yes I did  and what are you gonna do about it? You think I'm scared of you? I'm not Bruh. I've got a black belt. I can take down dudes bigger than you. Hit me I dare you. Jason spat.

-I can't believe you slapped me! Nathan said looking hurt. Of all things you decided to hit me in the face for what? Cause you're being disobedient? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm so pissed I can't even look at you right now. So no I'm not gonna hit you back! I'd never hit you like that! He turned around shaking his head in disappointment and started to stomp away.

-I know you wouldn't cause you ain't man enough. Jason stated

Nathan stopped but didn't turn around.

-Jason I'm seriously warning you, you better watch it. Nathan stated.

Nathan resumed walking away but Jason still fuming, just didn't heed the warming. How dare he just walk away from me? Jason thought.

-Yeah walk away Nathan. I'm shocked though, I didn't know you were such a fucking pussy. Jason spat.

Nathan stopped in his tracks his knuckles going white from how hard he clenched his fists. Still not turning around, he stated.

-I know a lot about you. Nathan said seething, but In a low deadly voice. I knew you have a black belt, but guess what YOU don't know? I got two, one in karate. And another one. Nathan stated seething, yet still not facing him.

-which other one? Jason asked nervously.

-this one. Nathan replied.

Just then, Jason heard a belt buckle clinking noise, followed by a swoosh sound, as he saw Nathan pulling his belt from out his pant loops, in one quick motion. He then turned around and faced Jason, folding his belt in half in one hand, and looking at him dead on before saying;

-I'll show you who's a pussy.

Just then Nathan in two quick long strides, charged at Jason with a deadly glare. Jason had turned around and attempted to run, but Nathan was too quick, and reached him before he could get away. Nathan with just one arm pushed Jason face down onto the couch, his torso and head hanging in the air, supporting himself with his hands on the floor.  His ass was sticking up in the air as it rested on top of the armrest with his thighs and legs on top of the seat cushions on the couch.

-What are you doing!!? Jason screamed in fear.

-I'm going to teach your ass a lesson. I'm going to punish you so hard your going to feel it for weeks. I'm going to teach you WHO THE FUCK YOU BELONG TO, WHO YOU ANSWER TO, YOU INSUBORDINATE PIECE OF SHIT!

Nathan raised his arm in the air, belt in hand and brought it down repeatedly on Jason's poor ass. Jason screamed out in loud screeches and sobbed loudly as he was met with searing pain as each strike made contact with his bubble butt. Strike after Strike, after Strike, with no end in sight.

_______________________________________________

Fuck! I'm hard now!

I know TMI LMAO!

Jk

Anyways what do you think?

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FOLLOW

xXLATINPRINCEXx