You gone learn today

Dedicated to my newest followers

Itsjustadm
Megamonkey2000
BiteMe_Narry
DanielMong8
_Bubbl3s_3

___________________________

The belt continued to come down. Nathan beat Jason without remorse. He had really pissed him off, and now daddy was  laying down the law.

-You. Strike.

-Will. Strike.

-Obey. Strike.

-Me. Strike.

-Nathan please! Jason screeched and squealed as he was hit again and again.

-You gone learn today. This is what will happen if you don't get in line. Everytime from now on that you disobey, disrespect, or piss me off for any reason this is what you will get. I tried being patient with you but your father is right, you're a sub, and a sub like you won't respect me unless I beat it into you. So That's gonna change starting today.

Nathan stopped hitting him, but only briefly to pull down his pants and trunks. For a second, he was distracted by the sight of Jason's huge bubble butt. Shaking off his thoughts, he continued on with what he was there to do.

-Your getting ten on your bare ass. If you move away from me I'll start over, if I were you, I would be a good boy and accept your well deserved punishment. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

-YES DADDY! Jason replied.

Damn that's hot. Nathan thought. Maybe I should have done this a while ago, maybe he is right, I need to stop being such a pussy and give my baby the discipline he needs.

He raised his arm and gave him the first strike. He brought it down with so much force Jason screamed louder than before.

That's right baby, scream for daddy.

Strike two came down with just as much force.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrhhhh! Jason screamed out again.

Strike three.

-Who's your daddy bitch?

-it's you Nathan! Jason responded.

Strike four.

-who owns you?

-you do!

Strike five.

-who do you obey?

-I obey you daddy!

Strike six.

-Who do you belong to?

-I belong to you!.

Strike seven.

-Who will you submit to?

-I will submit to you!

Nathan landed the next three strikes harshly in quick succession, one right after the other. Jason was sobbing from the pain and ache from his now deep cherry red bubble ass. It literally took every once of restraint in Nathan to not shove his monster cock deep in his fat ass. He couldn't though, because he knew for a fact if he did he would literally destroy him if he tried impaling him on his dick before he was ready for it.

-You did good baby. Have you learned your lesson?

-yes daddy I have I'm sorry for being disrespectful. Jason replied between sobs.

-I'm sorry I had to do this to you baby, I don't want to see you hurting like this. Nathan said.

-No daddy don't be sorry this isn't your fault. You were justified. You are my man and you deserve nothing but respect. I deserve worse for what I did to you. I feel so guilty I don't even deserve your forgiveness. Maybe you can find it in your heart to let me make it up to you.

-How do you plan on doing that? Nathan wondered.

Jason got up from the couch and he grabbed Nathan's hand. Though confused, he didn't resist and just followed his lead. Nathan went on following Jason closely, as he led him to their bedroom.

___________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

And

SUCK SOME DICK IF THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

and

CHOKE ON IT

Jk
Hehehe

But I do expect comments if you want updates so tell me how yall feel!
Thanks

❤️ U

xXLATINPRINCEXx