Freaky friday pt 5

Seeing Nathan's reaction to his blow job really turned him on. He was painfully hard to the point he wanted his own release. He reached down and stuck his hand under his jeans grabbing his member. He began to slowly rub his reaction up and down. Suddenly he heard a low growl come from Nathan's throat making him instantly freeze.

-What the hell do you think you're doing?

-What does it look like I'm doing? He answered with a confused smile.

-You better not be getting smart with me, you know it will not end well for you.

Jason froze after hearing the fierce threat. In a sort of odd way, the threat of punishment was only making him even more turned on.

-Why the fuck are you touching yourself? This is mine.
Nathan said as he harshly removed Jason's hand from his member before replacing it with his hand.
-You DO NOT touch yourself like this, I am the only one that can touch you like this. All pleasure that you get will only come from me, do you understand?

-Yes daddy I'm sorry for misbehaving. Jason said.

Jason leaned back into Nathan's chest as he sat between his legs.  As he did so, he whispered to Nathan.

-I wanna be a good boy for you daddy. Show me how to be a good boy for you. YOUR good boy and ONLY YOURS.

-Yeah that's right!
Nathan responded with a hard groan while giving Jason a hard slap on his ass.
Mine! Now tell me, what does MY good boy need?

-I need you. I need your touch please Daddy. I need you to touch me.

-Here? Like this? He responded as he began to slowly milk Jason's hard member.

-Yes daddy, just like that.

The feeling of Nathan's hand on his member felt heavenly. He had never been so turned on in his life. Turning over complete control to him over his body was completely exhilarating. As the movie played on Jason tried his best to keep in his moans, trying to not bring attention to himself. The whole risky aspect of what they were doing drove him to the edge. Jason came with tremendous force, a orgasm so strong that he had never felt anything even close to it before. Luckily for him, Nathan had covered his mouth just In time to cover the loud moan that surely would've been heard around the room. Now it was his turn to wipe the sweat off his forehead and catch his breath.

-Need a tissue?

Jason turned to his left to see a chuckling Rudy and Ethan. Rudy having his outstretched hand holding a tissue. Jason reached out and took it. Surely at another time he would've felt embarrassed but right now all he could feel was an Intense satisfaction.