Thirsty Af

Thank you to everyone who has reached out with your kind words and support.
They mean a lot more than you could ever know.

_________________________

31. Thirsty AF

Nathan kept on licking that ass.

Lick 👅

Lick 👅

Lick 👅

Lick Lick

Lick it right lick it good

Suck this pussy just like you should

Come on right now

Lick it right lick it good

Suck this pussy just like you should

My nec

My bac

Lick my pussy and my crack

My fav song of the 2000s yall. Alright were where we? That's right....

Nathan kept licking him. No you pervs not with his tongue but with his belt. Get cho mind out the gutter Smh. Y'all so dirty.

I like it though. I ship it like fedex.

When he was done, he put his belt back on and adjusted his pants. Jason however, remained bent over the the table, the sting from his punishment keeping him immobile, just as much as the regret from his actions did, since they have deeply disappointed Nathan.

He seemed to be paralyzed with disappointment in himself. He used to be quite self centered, not necessarily selfish, but he would simply put himself first. He could feel his old ways becoming a thing of the past, thanks to his "bully's" generous discipline.

Shocker right? Yeah ok.

-I don't think we done here.

Oh shit there's more?

Nathan said abrutly as he made his way over to a reading couch placed at the back of the classroom. He then plopped himself down on top of it. With His head slightly tilted he stared back at Jason with a emotionless stoic face the kind you would see in a very dirty wet dream. Heck, the guy was a walking wet dream. A dream so wet, he could end the drought in California just with his presence.

I'm so extra. 😁

-Get your ass over here.

-what!?

-I won't repeat myself again.

Jason wobbled over and stood in front Nathan not knowing what he wanted him to do.

Lay over my knees now. Nathan said.

Jason laid down over his knees as instructed, laying himself completely flat on the couch with his bubble but right on top of Nathan's lap. He then felt Nathan reaching behind himself. Looking to his side, he was able to see that he had picked up a ruler.

Oh his ass is going to be in for a treat alright.

Nathan then began to discipline him again using the ruler to spank his bum. Jason squealed and cried out from the excruciating pain he felt from each strike of the ruler on his butt. Even though he beg for mercy, Nathan was relentless, spanking him with the ruler for what appeared to be several minutes.

 Even though he beg for mercy, Nathan was relentless, spanking him with the ruler for what appeared to be several minutes

Finally, after he had felt that he made his point, he stopped putting the ruler down and setting it aside. Jason remained on his lap sobbing, his bright red butt staring upwards at him.

-I'm so sorry Daddy. Jason said

-I know baby.

Jason could feel Nathan's large hard member under him. He was pretty sure Nathan could feel his own as well. Jason then backed up slightly and raised himself so that he could connect his lips with Nathan's.  He kissed him hungrily like a starving man ratting for the first time.

Nathan eventually began to take control, shoving his tongue roughly into Jason's mouth exploring like a scientist.  They eventually had to separate to take a breath. Jason was panting loudly from how long   Nathan attacked his mouth.

*************

I know It's short but I'll be uploading part two In an hour or two
Just hang in there for me
Aight my babes?

Please
Please please
Comment
And vote
As always it will be much appreciated

xXLATINPRINCEXx

⤵⤵⤵VOTE