Flashback pt. 3

He grabbed the mask and put it on. The tux he wore was new. It was one he had specially made for the occasion. This month they were hosting a masquerade ball. It was something that wasn't originally planned but was well received by their guests. The excuse was that the company was celebrating an extremely successful quarter. One which has surpassed it's goals and pledges. At least, that was the official story.

His birthday had passed. On it, he was made aware of the true nature of his family and the business it was involved in. It was overwhelming at first, but it all grew on him fairly quickly.

He was thankful for his father's decision to pass up the usual affair they held for a more exclusive celebration. The masks would allow the guests to enjoy the event more anonymously and freely which would avoid sinking back to the usual formalities they would have otherwise abided by. He planned on using the setting to his advantage, especially when it came to one very special guest.

His dad though was up to the usual, now that dinner was over, which included greeting all guests and chatting them up with the usual bullshit. He saw his business partner doing the same which meant that he also must be nearby. The only challenge tonight was trying to find him while hidden under the mask. Let the search commence he thought.

After two hours of searching he hadn't found him. Oh and he was not happy while chugging  down another shot, before returning to the task. He was about to walk away from the bar, but when he turned around he bumped into someone hard almost knocking them over. He gripped their arms quickly to steady them and keep him from falling over. Then, their eyes met and he knew at that point his search was over.

Though his mask covered most of his face, he knew he was indeed the boy he had seen at the previous gala thanks to his heightened instincts. They both just stared at each other for what seemed like a long time before they reacted. The boy spoke up first.

-I apologize sir, I'm so clumsy.

-There's no need it was my fault, I was not paying attention to where I was going.

The boy just chuckled nervously.

-Please allow me to clean you up, it's the least I can do. He said.

-umm that's not necessary. The boy replied.

-Non sense it is. Follow me. He replied more like ordered.

-It's OK I promise. The boy insisted.

-Its not a request, I would advise you to obey unless you want a spanking. He stated firmly.

-you can't do that. The boy replied nervously.

-I wouldn't test me if I were you now come. He said.

The boy for some reason felt this urge to just abide by his request, so he did. They rode the elevator to the above penthouse silently. Once they were inside he grabbed the boy roughly and pushed him down onto the bed. He then promptly began to smack his ass with his open palm.

The boy began to cry out and thrash around  trying to get out from under him but it was no use. Once he finished he let him go. And he walked away to retrieve a towel. The boy just stayed there motionless shocked for what had happened but more shocked about the tent in his pants. The boy loved it.

He returned with the towel and began to dry off the spilled drink from the boys attire.

-Next time I won't be so nice. He said as he dried him.

-I'm sorry. The boy said.

He stopped and smiled down at him, happy with the boys submission. Then he broke the rules, he kissed him. The boy reacted instantly. He grabbed on to him as if he was a lifeline. The boy let him dominate the kiss as he explored every inch of his mouth.

-what the hell!!! He heard his father's business partner voice.

-Dad? The boy stated scared.

-We are leaving now! He screamed.

He father was standing right next to him, and stood silently as he watched his business partner take his son and leave. His father then just stared at him with a blank face.

-you know you weren't supposed to touch him! He finally spoke up when the man and son had left.

-I know dad I just couldn't help myself. He replied.

_____________________________