Not a update..... Or is it?

This

is

Not a update

UMAD BRO?

TOO BAD BLO ME

JK.... I lied

😂

IT IS

------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to my newest followers...
Babygoth101
YukkienSiu19813th

SQUAD!!!

DON'T WANT TO BE EXTRA
BUT FUCK IT.....

9 THOUSAND READS SO FAR!!!!
Yeaaaaboiiiii 👊 urghh

O

M

GEEEEEEE

___________________________________________________
OK!

NO MORE GAMES

*Na Ima still fuck with you cause I can that is just
this chapters title*

17.

*************

Kyle and Jason drove over to Phil's castle. A local mom and pop Midwest burger joint that could be used in an 70's Era movie scene. They ordered their usual meals, two Phil's specials with chocolate shakes. Jason reminiscences while gobbling on his turkey burger, (yes that's right he gobbled that down gobble gobble) on how much he actually missed this. While they were eating, Kyle decided to speak up.

-So you wanna tell me about him?

-Tell you about who? Jason replied, slightly confused, before taking another sip of his shake.

-Your man. Kyle said.

A little too casually may I add. Jason began choking suddenly on his shake given the shock of his best friend's blunt statement. Kyle simply chuckled at his best friend's reaction before taking some bites out of his burger, as if, he has not just dropped a bomb on him of atomic proportions. Jason just sat and stared at him for a second, confused, and attempted to quickly figure out what exactly he meant and how to react to it. He decided to attempt to playfully respond.

-What the hell are you talking about? I would never cheat on you. He stated with a playful smirk.

Kyle chuckled, before replying.

-Come on Jason I'm being serious. You know what I mean. I know it's not a girl behind those hickeys. He said while nodding towards his neck.

Jason couldn't hold back the blush sneeking it's way onto his face. He didn't know what to do.

-Bro I don't know what your talking about. He looked around nervously, as if looking for answers on how to handle the current situation on the red and white floor tiles of Phil's castle.