Music

It was another day at school and you were in third period: music class. You hated music (if you love music just pretend for the sake of this fanfic, thanks x) and the only good thing about it was that Colby was in your class. Every lesson you two got paired up and were learning how to play the drums but you had finally moved into actual singing lessons. You had to sing (favourite song) so you were excited for once! You and Colby headed off to your practice rooms and skimmed through the lyrics, assigning parts to eachother as you read.
*Time skip!*
You had finished assigning parts and decided to actually start practicing as you only had like 10 minutes of the lesson left (Me with time keeping 😂) You had the first verse and you began to sing, noticing Colby staring at you in awe... A light pink dusts over your cheeks as his blush becomes darker and he looked away because he realised that you had noticed him staring. Your part finished and it was Colby's go but he didn't sing... "Colby..? Your go!" He got up off the table he was sitting on and told me how good I was at singing and he noticed my cheeks become redder by the minute... "Is that all your mouth can do..?" He asks as he leans into me and before I can even comprehend what was happening I felt myself kissing back and wrapping my arms around his neck. When he pulled away all I could do was blush, stare down at the floor and say "Whoah..."