Friends

Whoa nearly 200 reads? Thank you guys so much! Please vote and comment on my stories if you like them! Also please message me suggestions :3
686 words, these stories are getting longer xD

I woke up in the morning to a sore throat and the sun shining in my eyes. I'd woken up early again but decided to get dressed and ready because it meant I had more time to read fanfics on Wattpad (😉).

After eating my cereal and brushing my teeth I still had around 20 minutes left so I did some reading and I got a notification.
Colby Brock started a live!
Colby was my big time crush... We was quite a bit more popular than me but we were kinda friends and occasionally hung out at lunch when our friends had ditched us. All my friends somehow knew but I denied it every time they brought it up.

I went on Instagram and joined his live where he was just messing around with Sam outside the school grounds which was very unusual because they never seemed to be early. Around 8 other people were watching but that was probably because everyone else was getting ready as he usually had at least the whole class watching.

I rushed out the door as I had lost track of time and quickly walked with my head facing the floor and my headphones in, playing (favourite song). I suddenly collided with something that seemed too soft to be a tree or a wall but too hard to be the bush outside. I backed off to find bright blue eyes on me and dark pink slightly dusting on his cheeks.

"S-sorry!" But my voice seemed to stutter. "It's fine." He chuckled. "H-how are you y/n?" You had light conversation until the bell rang and you split off to your first classes.

The day seemed to go by quite normally until lunchtime. You sat down  at your table, occasionally drifting off and looking at Colby sitting with Sam and a few other guys at their seats across the cafeteria. "Y/n? Are you staring again?" Your best friend says as you snap out of it and start eating your food again. "Uhh... No!" You exclaimed as your other best friend elbows your arm. "Well he's looking over here!"

You looked over to their table to see Colby suddenly looking away and Sam nudging him repeatedly, gesturing over to you. You soon found your friends heading over to Colby's table, you try to stop them but they seem to just ignore you completely. You put your head in your hands, awaiting the embarrassment soon to come...

You end up running away to the empty hallway and standing in a corner with embarrassment already filling you. You didn't have to know what your friends said because you already knew they would find a way to embarrass you. You soon feel a tap on your shoulder. "Go awa- C-Colby..?" "Y-yeah... Are you okay..? Your friends came over to my table and I just saw you run off so I wanted to check on you." A small smile drew across your face. "Y-yeah... I'm fine."

"I need to tell you something." He sternly says. "Huh?" I question as he grabs my wrist and drags me to the outside area where the wind blew your hair onto your face. 'I can't believe my friends convinced me into telling her' Colby mumbled under his breath just loud enough to hear and we stopped walking. "Do wha-"

I got cut off with soft lips on mine and my arms instantly go around his neck while his go around my waist. Time stopped and as cliché as it is, sparks flew. I heard squeals and fist bumps not too far away as we pulled away and stares into eachothers eyes. "They're so cute!" "Finally!." I heard from my best friends. "Finally Colby grew the balls to go through with it." I heard Brennen laugh and Sam say "God they're perfect."

We smiled and walked home after school hand in hand.