Midnight Caller

No a/n for this one :/

I couldn't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep properly for about a week but tonight I just couldn't get to sleep at all. My phone displayed 11:33pm while I started to give up. Most people always told me that things happen when you don't force them, so I sat there and cleared my mind.

It was now around 11:47pm and my eyes were actually beginning to shut. Well, that was until a loud notification popped up on my phone. Oblivious of who it was, I just decided to ignore it until my phone started to ring. The contact name 'Colby😍💜' displayed on my phone and my cheeks flushed red in the dark.

"Hello?" I answered, really unsure of what he wanted at this time of night. "Hey." He just blankly answered. "Why did you call me?" I questioned. "Well I got bored and just wanted to talk." I could tell he was smiling on the other end. "About what?" I smiled too.

This lead to a few minutes of random conversation until it was 11:59pm. "Hey, it's nearly midnight." He whispered. "Yeah, and..?" I giggled. "I got to spend the rest of the day with you." He chuckled at the end and my cheeks turned scarlet red. "And it was the best day I've ever had." As he said that, the clock turned to 00:00.

We stayed on the call till 11:11am where after a few seconds of laughter he burst out with: "It's 11:11. Make a wish. I wish you would realise how much I love you.
I was so taken back by this but eventually replied with "I wish you knew that I loved you too."

"And that kids, is how we started dating." Colby said while our kids started wildly smiling.

Kinda short cuz I have no ideas but it was cute :3