Sleepover

MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN ON MY COMPUTER XD

Colby and i have been best friends ever since we were 4 years old because our parents knew eachother from daycare/kindergarden and we ended up going to the same schools together. We're currently 14 so we've been best friends for around 10 years now and our parents treat the other like family. We visit eachother's houses all the time and we're allowed to just walk in whenever.

I have to admit that i've grown some feelings towards Colby and seeing him dating other girls throughout the years has been hell! Lately he's been acting quite strange around me... (You're acting strange!- You're welcome to all the yandere fans (;

"Hey y/n, we're going on a bussiness trip for two days, you're gonna have to stay the night over at Colby's." "Uhhh... Okay mum/mom! I'll go pack my bag and i'll see you soon!" "Bye honey, see you soon!" My dad yells as I stuff random clothes into my bag.

After I packed I ran over and opened the door. "I'm home!" I laughed as Colby ran into the room chuckling. "Hey, what're you doing here?" An offended look draws onto my face "If you don't want me here I'll just leave!" I sarcastically say and a smile creeps onto my lips. He rolls his eyes and gets some snacks out as he sits on the sofa.

"My parents are out visiting a friend so they'll be back tomorrow." He says as I plop my bag into the floor. "My parents are on a business trip for two days so they said I'm staying here overnight..." A light blush covers my cheeks as I think about Colby and I alone for the night... (Not in that way ya nastey I don't write lemons 😂)
"Oh okay..." He mumbles while turning on the TV. We decide to watch a movie so I sit down next to him and enjoy the movie.

My eyes soon get drowsy and my head falls, hitting something but I was too tired to realise until it moved. I opened my eyes to see I had my head on Colby's shoulder but close them again immediately while blush covers my face again. I soon feel something on top of my head before completely passing out.

I wake up in the morning to find we were still on the sofa but my head was on Colby's shoulder and his hand was around my waist...

I pretend to keep sleeping because I just didn't want this perfect moment to end. I heard a groan and suddenly I got pulled closer to him by my waist. "Colby..?" I whispered as his head shot up. "Good morning." He said with his cute morning voice, "You look so cute..." He whispers. "W-what..?" I said, knowing full well what he just said.

He grabbed my chin to face me. "I said you look cute..." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine as he began to lean in. Everything became slow motion and my arms wrapped around his neck.

Our lips touched and his warmth made me feel safe as we kissed and everything felt right. As we pulled apart I smiled and the front door was opened.

Yay! I finally got an idea xD
I'm also thinking about starting a proper Colby x Reader as in a full out story rather than one shots. I'll still carry on my one shots series but was just gonna ask on ya'lls opinions on this idea.

Colby x Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें