Meet & Greet

I'm bored lol

'Oh my god! I am about the meet THE Colby Brock and Sam Golbach!' I thought as I stand in the line of people. There were only around 5 other people in front of me and I kept getting more nervous.

I dragged one of my friends here so she could take pictures. She never liked Sam and Colby so she didn't want to meet them but she was good at photography and for some reason agreed. After listening to me ramble on about meeting them for the past month I'm surprised she isn't fed up yet. 

The final person in front of me stepped up and hugged Sam and Colby, having a small chat with them and getting their phone case signed by them both

"Next!" I walked towards them. "Uhh... Hi I'm y/n! I love you guys so much and you mean the world to me!" I hugged them both while my friend was snapping lots of pictures. I asked if I could kiss their cheeks and they agreed so my friend snapped a photo of that of course. I blushed and without warning I noticed something come in contact with my cheek.

Colby kissed my cheek!!! And I didn't even ask him! I blushed when I heard the snap of the camera and leaned in for a final hug. I felt something slip into the back pocket of my jeans and walked off. "He kissed you." My friend giggled. "He does that to most of his fans..." I tried convincing myself it means nothing.

"But you didn't ask him did you?" They smirked. "Uhh... I..." I pulled out the note from my pocket that held his phone number. "That's what I thought." And with that, they walked off while I examined the neatly written numbers on the piece of paper.

Sorry guys this isn't very long I just got a bit bored and it's 7am so I've gotta get up for school in a few minutes :/
Still hope you guys enjoyed it, I need more suggestions!!!
VOTE AND COMMENT! Bai x