Restaraunt

This story was suggested by turtle82107  and I hope this is kinda what you had in mind..? Enjoy!

'Colby fricking Brock has asked me out on a date! What do I wear? What if I do something stupid? What if he doesn't like how I do my hair? What if he hates the colours I wear? What if he hates the food that I order?' All these thoughts raced through my head while I sat on the floor with my wardrobe in a mess.

He had asked me out the day before and said we were meeting at Tender Greens (Mmm Mmm Goods) so I was really looking forward to it! But i had no idea what to wear.

I decided to call my fashion Guru of a best friend. Her name was Shanai and we'd been friends since 4th grade. She could whip up the perfect outfit for almost any occasion in a matter of seconds, so I decided to FaceTime her.

Bold-Shanai Italics-You

Hey Shanai! I kinda have a fashion emergency...
What is it?
So you know Colby..?
Mmh
Well... He asked me out for a date at Tender Greens, which is in an hour by the way, and I have no idea what to wear...

She was really helpful and decided for a kinda fancy but still casual dress that would suit the occasion perfectly.

 I got dressed and applied very little to no makeup because I didn't want to seem like I was trying to impress to much

Just as I was ready I heard a knock on the door so I rushed downstairs to find Colby standing there in jeans and a black shirt, holding red roses.
"You look beautiful baby girl." His statement made me blush.

We got there and ordered the usual, chatting while we waited for our food to arrive. We ate and kept talking, finding out so much about eachother. Before we know it's already been two hours so he decides to drive back home. He opened my car door and walked me to my door, "I had a wonderful time." I smiled. "So did I baby girl." He leaned in and softly kissed my lips.

I didn't realise what was happening until he pulled away. His smile made me forget all my troubles as he walked off back to his car.

'God, he's so perfect.' Was the only thing I could think of.

Sorry guys this is kinda short but I wasn't sure what to write. Please message me some suggestions! It would be very helpful!