Haunted Hotel

Suggestion by Drarrynugget247 and Maddie36636!
Suggestions are open!

Y/n POV:
Sam, Colby and I have been friends for a year now and I've had the hugest crush on Colby... He's always been single since I remember and isn't really interested in dating so I haven't brought it up... Sam has been dating Kat for a long time and spends a lot of time with her and Colby. I've been in a few of their videos and went exploring with them once to a haunted mall. (Which did NOT end well)
"Hey y/n we've booked a room in Roosevelt Hotel and you're coming with us." Colby said in a regular tone and walked away to talk with Sam. "Wait WHAT..?" I suddenly shouted "I never agreed to that!" He just smiled and walked off "Well now you did" I just saw him smirk before he turned the corner.
*Time skip*

(Outfit you wore is above)"Colby, Y/n! Ready?" Sam shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I heard Colby's footsteps down the stairs and I quickly throw my hair in a messy bun before heading after them

"Colby, Y/n! Ready?" Sam shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I heard Colby's footsteps down the stairs and I quickly throw my hair in a messy bun before heading after them. Colby obviously drives and Sam called shots on the front seat so I sit in the back. 'I guess I could have a quick nap back here' I thought as I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up to Colby standing over my head and trying to wake me up, we were here. I rub my eyes and see the luminous sign above... "This is gonna be just great.." I whispered and I swear I caught a chuckle from Sam.

We get out and check in, exploring for a while and go to the floor where Marylyn Monroe died

We get out and check in, exploring for a while and go to the floor where Marylyn Monroe died... Sam lead the way, I stayed in the middle and Colby looked out back. We all heard a whisper "Who are you?" My eyes widened and I felt like I was about to cry. "Who are you?" The voice repeated a little louder (we were there alone.) "Get out!" We heard as a door started rattling and I jumped, unknowingly grabbing Colby's hand and apologising as soon as I noticed. "If you're scared you can hold my hand." I heard him say quietly while grabbing my hand again. I automatically felt a bit safer... Sam turned around and I expected him to finally claim that he believes in ghosts but instead he looks down at our intertwined hands "Since when do you two like eachother?" He smirked. "Uhh... I-I-I just got scared..." I murmured while looking down at the floor, attempting to hide my tomato red face just as we heard knocking from an unrented room, Colby hugging me tight unexpectedly and I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. It was 1am so we decided to check out our room: "Two beds??? Uhh they messed up our order!" Sam said, clearly annoyed. "A haunted hotel should run more sufficiently!" Sam sarcastically rolled his eyes. "I call my own bed!" Sam screamed with a slight smirk while running to set his stuff up. "W-what!?" I worriedly say as we hear stuff falling down from the closet, I accidentally jump and fall into the bed (Colby almost following me)
*whoop... Time skip...*
It was nearing 3am and Colby brought out an Ouija board from his backpack, Sam almost screaming and I almost fainting as I feel a tight grip on my neck and a loss of air for a few seconds as I collapse on the floor, Sam and Colby jumping to help me. I begin coughing while slowly gaining my breath back. "I'm gonna go to sleep now..." I murmur as Sam and Colby agree. You get changed in the bathroom, ignoring all the noises around you because you were so tired.

You hop into bed, finding Sam nearly asleep already in the bed across the room and Colby turning off the light as he crawls into bed, suddenly pulling you in close by your waist, you quietly gasp as he places his head on your shoulder and hugs you...

You hop into bed, finding Sam nearly asleep already in the bed across the room and Colby turning off the light as he crawls into bed, suddenly pulling you in close by your waist, you quietly gasp as he places his head on your shoulder and hugs you tight. His warm breath on your neck, his touch and just his presence. You slowly fall asleep and wake up, forgetting you were ever in the hotel until you heard the door squeak open...

If you have any more suggestions then message me! Was this good? Part two? Please comment and favourite!