Girl Next Door

Yeah yeah, I know: "Such a cliché title!" But it fits with my story so sshhhh 😂
This is a story based off a dream I had a few nights ago and my friend convinced me to make it into a fanfic so here it is! And guys please send me some suggestions because I can't really think of anything and I haven't gotten any suggestions yet 😁
Sorry for the long note but you can go ahead and read now~

"We're finally here!" I shout as I pull into the driveway of my new house. It was quite big and newly built but it was a great place to start after college. The moving van pulls in just on time as I was about to open the front door and I decide to start piling the boxes inside as y/bf/n (your best friends name) helps me before leaving to get back home (which wasn't too far away).

I set a mattress on the floor as a bed for the night as it was just reaching sunset and I knew I wouldn't start unpacking until the next day. I decide to go say hello to my neighbours and seem nice so I head outside and notice that it just seems a bit too familiar...

I walk through the massive black gate and head to the giant double doors and place three soft knocks against them.
"Hello?" Someone says at the door so I look up and meet with his perfect blue eyes. "C-Colby!?" I ask half excitedly, half nervously as I discovered I was living next to my huge celebrity crush. "Uhh... Hi? Do you k-know me..?" He asks shyly. "Umm! I'm a huge fan of your YouTube channel and I just so happen to be your new neighbour..!" I smile. "Oh well that's fantastic! Do you wanna come on in and meet Sam? All the other roommates are out and he's upstairs." He says featuring through the door as I lightly step inside.

Ever since that day I come over to their house every week and I've made a huge bond with everyone! I've also been in one or two videos and became a victim of the prank wars #2...I feel like I've known them for ages and they helped me set up my own YouTube channel where I feature them all! I can't believe I got this far in such a short amount of time! But my crush on Colby still hasn't faded: just gotten bigger...

Sorry guys this was really short! I tried my best to make it longer but my dream was quite quick. Please send me any suggestions!
Bye ❤️