Sorry

I'm going through a tough time right now so that kinda inspired this story... The song is also inspiration so thanks Halsey.
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

*Play Song*
I've been ignoring Colby's calls and texts for a month. I haven't seen him in that amount of time and when he knocks on my door I never answer and always keep the door locked. I couldn't take any of the hate anymore and everyone telling me that he didn't really love me. I started to believe it and it hit me hard. But today I left the door unlocked.

I started cutting all along my arms. The blood rushed down onto the bathroom floor and my eyes became watery. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the cabinet and started writing.

Dear Colby,
I can't do this anymore. Everyone telling me I'm not good enough for you, but now I've realised. I'm really not good enough for you, go ahead and find your perfect girl because that will never be me. Someone will love you. But someone isn't me. ~Y/n <3

I kept the note next to me while the razor kept making deep cuts into my skin, it hurt like hell but I couldn't take it any longer. With every slice I became more light headed and unaware of what was happening until I saw a dark figure in front of me just before I passed out.

------------

"Y/n..?" I sat next to her as she stay frozen still in the hospital bed with cuts all down her left arm. I cried when I read the note... "Y/n? How could I have been so stupid and not realise your pain? I really loved you and you were my perfect girl." The heart rate machine started to slow down, I started panicking. "Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!" Waterfalls came out of my eyes as the machine indicated her passing with a single straight line. The sound made me feel like the walls were caving in. I'd lost her forever.

Years have passed and I still don't feel the same. Sure, I'm happy sometimes but when I remember her I can't keep a fake smile on my face. I haven't seen any girls since and I visit her grave every week just to tell her about how awful I felt. I still can't believe I lost her.
*Please Finish The Song*