Jealous?

Y/n POV

Colby and I have been dating for a few weeks ever since I mustered up the courage to tell him that I actually like him and I still can't believe he liked me back! We've known eachother for around a year as I was friends with Sam before that and he happily introduced me to Colby. Colby and I haven't kissed yet but we've come close a few times...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Princess, we're going to spend the night at my friend Brennen's house. You remember him right?" Colby shouts from the top of the stairs while I sat eating gummy bears on the couch (like the little kid I am) "Yeah, I'll go pack!"

 You remember him right?" Colby shouts from the top of the stairs while I sat eating gummy bears on the couch (like the little kid I am) "Yeah, I'll go pack!"

(Outfit you wore is above. If it's not your style I'm sorry, just imagine a cute/ casual outfit)
We hopped in the car for the (kinda long) drive. While Colby was driving I decided to put on some Panic! At the disco: I write sins not tragedies. (I'm obsessed and it's the video at the top of the page)
"What a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore... I chime in with with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door!? No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!" I jam out to the song only to notice a confused Colby staring at me. I blush and look down at my feet, him filling the car with a just about audible chuckle. Surprisingly he loved this song too... "I chime in haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door!?" (Still blushing) I look up and giggle at how stupid and cute we were together...
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally arrive and Brennen opens the door as we begin unpacking out things from the car, greeting us both with a hug. "You got a good one Colbs" I just about hear Brennen chuckle... We soon get settled on the couch with some chips and fizzy drinks and I sit in between the two boys, suggesting to watch some Netflix. You all decide on (favourite movie) and proceed to watch, enjoying your time. Colby walks off to the bathroom halfway through the movie so you pause and begin some small talk with Brennen. "How long have you and Colby known eachother?" You smile. "Oh, quite a while now..." You carry on the conversation but things begin to feel a bit... Odd... You think nothing of it but every time you smile he looks away so you eventually conclude the conversation and lean back on the sofa. As you feel an arm around your shoulders you suspect it's Colby so you snuggle into his chest. "I knew you'd give in..." Brennen whispered as you suddenly jumped. "Brennen! Crap, I thought you were Colby!" He stands in front of you now, trying to intertwine his fingers into yours as you try to wiggle out of his grip. You both hear footsteps down the stairs and suddenly Colby slaps Brennen, making his face go red. Colby wraps his hands around your waist and whispers into your ear, "You're mine..." You notice him leaning in and before you know, another pair of soft lips were on yours. Fireworks exploded, sparks flew and your lips fit perfectly together. You didn't want this moment to end but as he pulled away you smiled and hugged him while heading off to your room to sleep so you could avoid Brennen. "I love you Colby... So much..." "I love you too, Princess."