Shopping

I'm not sure if you guys like me writing most of the stories as you and Colby being best friends but I don't have any other ideas... Message me or comment what else I could do and if you like it.

Colby and I sat on his bed and were watching Stranger Things on Netflix. I know he was my best friend and all but I kinda had feeling for him... We would go over to eachothers houses all the time because we only live like 5 minutes away from eachother.

"Hey, do you wanna go anywhere?" Colby said which snapped me out of my thoughts and realised the show was over. "Can we go shopping?" I asked. (I hate shopping but this won't be boring, I promise because something interesting will happen later!) He nodded and began putting his shoes on. I tied my laces and ran out the door. I hopped into his car as we began driving off to the mall.

I jumped out the car and ran to the mall entrance while Colby just walked behind me and chuckled to himself. We went to hot topic first where he got a few new beanies and t-shirts while I got one new beanie, two band tops and some anime t-shirts. We got to the checkout and as I put my money on the table he gave it back to me and he payed. "Hey! No fair! I was gonna pay for that!" I pouted. "Well I payed for it." He smiled while handing me my bag and started walking around.

"You really didn't have to..." I mumbled after a bit of silence. "But I wanted to." He turned to me and smiled.

Victoria Secret. That's when I saw it and ran inside. I needed some new underwear so I left Colby because I assumed he wouldn't want to go. "Y/n!" Colby shouted while chasing me inside. "I assumed you didn't want to look at underwear with me." I giggled while he looked around and scratched his neck.

After a while I'd chosen a few things I started walking into the direction of the changing rooms. (Idk if there's changing rooms because I've never been in Victoria secret but it's for the sake of the story.) "Colby... Would you uhh... M-mind coming to the changing rooms with me to see how I look..?" I blushed intensely but wanted another opinion on what I should get. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck again. I loved when he did that... "Uhh... Sure..?" He hesitated. I dragged him off to the changing rooms and put on a black lace bra and panties set.

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked horrible... I was so fat and ugly... "Colby..? Can you come in here please..?" "Sure..." He walked in and his jaw dropped. I blushed more than I was, if that was possible and kinda tried to cover myself. His eyes suddenly went wide. "Uhh... I've gotta sort something out, will be back in a minute!" I noticed a bulge forming in his pants as he walked out.

'I have him a fucking boner!' I was so shocked. I jumped to a sudden pair of arms wrapped around my bare waist. "She looks so hot..." He whispered while I giggled and lowered my head. "Crap, I said that out loud..?" He whispered again. "Yeah..." I couldn't stop blushing.

"Well, I meant it." He kissed the top of my head which made me mentally freak out because he's never done that before. I turned around and looked into his eyes. He looked back into mine and we both leaned in, meeting in the middle. We kissed for a solid minute until he started fiddling with the waistband of my underwear which made me pull away.

I was slightly uncomfortable with this because I was still a virgin but he wasn't. I shooed him out and got changed back into my clothes and purchased everything I got. The car ride home was kind of an awkward silence but he dropped me off back at my place. I was relieved because I couldn't stand any more awkwardness for today.

I will begin writing a Colby x reader full on story and one if ye chapters will probably be like this or similar.