Voice

It was my birthday two days ago! Got my party in like two hours so let's get this going~

I woke up with my voice quite raspy and my throat really dry. I tried to speak but it hurt like hell any barely any sound came out. Suddenly I get a text from my best friend: Cole Robert Brock. Colby and I have been walking to school together since forever so he was probably already waiting outside for me.

Colbean: I'm outside, you ready?
Y/n: No Colby I just got up... And I've got a sore throat 😕
Colbean: OKAY THEN HURRY UP!!! Deal with your sore throat later!

I threw on some jeans with my favourite band top and threw my hair in a messy bun because I couldn't be bothered today. I quickly grabbed some toast and my backpack on the way out, stepping outside and locking the door with my toast in my mouth.

Colby waved and I waved back. "Hey     Y/n! Have you lost your voice?" I just nodded and ate my toast and before we know it we were walking into our first class of the day.
                 ~Time Skip to
               lunch just because~
I walk into the cafeteria and see Colby sitting on our usual table with his pasta in front of him, gesturing me to come over. I grab myself some lunch and a drink but honestly I wasn't too hungry and sat next to him. "How's classes been... Oh wait your voice." He chuckled while I just rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm. "Oi!" He shouts which makes me giggle but my throat starts hurting even more. He just brought me into a hug and we just smiled.

We ended up sitting under the stairs like we do everyday (Yes I am a stair kid at school 😂) and shared a pair of headphones, switching turns to pick out music for eachother to listen to.
"Hey, you know how you can't talk?" Colby just says out of the blue and I just nodded.
"Well that means you can't stop me from doing this!"
Suddenly everything felt like it was in slow motion, he leaned over to me and my breath hitched... His breath on my lips made me shiver as they finally connected and moved in sync, fitting like the right key to a lock.

As soon as he pulled away my lips seemed cold and I just stared at him wide eyed. He smirked and walked off just as the bell rang while I just sat there. Shocked.

Sorry that was kinda short but lemme go party in the woods now :3 bai have a good day!