chapter 13

hey guysssss. i admit the last chater wasn't the best but i wanted to give you an update. i probably should have warned you about the sexual content of the last chapter but it completely slipped my mind. if there is any more content like that i will warn you. sorry about that guys. anyway so this might ,and i emphasize might, be my last update in a while. but i might update again soon. i like to be spontaneous. much love my lovelies <3.

The boys looked at me like I had lost my mind. Harry looked at me with an expression that was between shock, pity, and confusion. "W-what?" he asked me.

"You heard me. Why didn't you tell me about Gemma?" I asked him crossing my arms and looking at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." his face said he was clearly lying to me.

"Harry Styles, if you don't tell me why you didn't say anything about Gemma I swear I will pack up my shit and leave these fucking house and never speak to any of you ever again." I don't know where this courage came from. All I know was that I needed to know why he didn't say anything about Gemma or why Gemma didn't say anything about Harry.

"Okay, listen Ocean. There are things that you don't understand about Gemma and I. She talked about you all the time and I knew everything that happened before and after your mom left you. I mean until Gemma left and moved away."

"Are you fucking serious Hazza?" Louis interuppted our conversation.

"You knew who Ocean was, but you didn't say anything about it?" Liam asked.

"Yes, but Gemma trusted me with the information about her best friend and that I was never suppose to say anything. I called Gemma the day we met Ocean and she told me not to say anything because she wouldn't trust us. She wouldn't let us help her. If she didn't know that I knew about her she would talk to us." Harry tried to defend himself.

At this point I was trying to hold back tears. I felt so betrayed by Harry and Gemma. She was suppose to be my bestfriend. I told her about everything. I trusted her not to say anything and she told.

"So you thought it was best to lie and pretend that you knew nothing about her? You took her trust away from you Harry. Are you happy?" Niall said speaking for the first time since this conversation started.

He walked away taking my hand and taking me with him. He walked into his bedroom and sat me on the bed and kneeled down in front of me and looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Use your voice, Ocean."

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, Niall."

"You can tell me if you're not. I know its hard having someone lie to you and make you feel like you can trust them."

"I just want to forget about it. I don't want it to cause problems with you guys. You guys hardly even know me and I'm not gonna make you guys angry at eachother." I smiled at him reassuringly.

All of a sudden we hear Louis yelling, "HOW DARE YOU HAZZA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!! TONIGHT IS OUT NIGHT AND YOU'RE GOING TO DINNER WITH SOME GIRL YOU JUST MET!! YOU FILTHY CRETIN!! UGH I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU!! And then we heard a door slam and a car start.

I walked out of Niall's room and looked around and saw only Liam. He looked at me and said "Tonight is weekly Hazza and Boobear dinner and movie night and Haz is going to dinner witha girl he met while looking for you. Louis got upset and went to his room and Harry left."

I nodded and walked to Louis's room. I saw him sitting on his bed looking at his phone. He looked quite upset.

"Louis?" I asked hesitantly.