chapter 32

"Ocean," i woke to the sound of a concerned voice, but I didnt open my eyes. "Ocean, come on. Wake up." They shook my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"You were havimg a bad dream, you were crying." they sounded concerned. And then suddenly it all came to me.

"I'm sorry, it was just a dream."

"Dont be sorry. What was it about?" I didnt want to tell them about it., it was personal to me.

"It was just  a bad dream. Nothing big. What time is it?"

"It's , umm, noon."

"Shit! I have to go." I shot up out of the bed I was in and ran to the bathroom. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and found a pair of leggings and a shirt that I had left in there last night. I brushed my teeth a threw on some concealer. I ran down the stairs and put on my vans. "I'll see you later, love."

"Be safe!" And with that I ran out the door and got in my car. I drove to the gas station and on the drive over I thought about my dream. It felt so real, like it really happened. But it didnt happen, it was all made up. In my head. I went in and got a soda and decided to buy candy. I went to pay for it, but ran into somebody. "I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"It's alright, love," an irish accent said. I froze. I didn't move or speak or anything of the sort. I just stood there. "Are you okay?" I looked up at him and gasped. His blonde hair and blue eyes, his snapback, it all looked so familiar. "Are you okay?" He asked again. I nodded weakly. "Are sure?" Once again I nodded. I slowly walked around him to the counter.

"How are you today, ma'am?" The cashier asked me.

"Fine, thank you," I said quietly. I paid for all my stuff and turned to leave. I was walking out to my car, when i tripped and dropped my soda and the candy. "Fuck," I muttered.

"Looks like you're having troubles," the blonde haired blue eyed boy came up behind me.

"Yeah you could say that," I sighed. I picked everthing up and the boy followed me. "Is there something you need?" I asked as I put my stuff in the passenger seat and walked to the driver's side. He continued to follow me.

"My name is -" I cut him off.

"Niall," I breathed out.

"H-how did you know that?" his crystal clear eyes widened.

"Long story," I said remembering every detail from the "first" time we met. "Listen, I've got to go, but we'll talk later?"

"Y-yeah, I g-guess. I live behind this big house on-"

"Dragon's road."

"Yeah," he said rather hesitantly. I walked over to him and grabbed his face in my hands. I pulled him down to and stood on the tips of my toes and our lips connected. I kissed him slow and deep. I pulled away  and looked him right in the eyes.

"I've been waiting to do that for weeks," I whispered. And I got in my car and drove away.

                                                                              THE END