.chapater ten

* i didn't mean to  hurt you*

Ed's p.o.v

i had a shower and changed my clothe ,Talia was sleeping,and no we didn't do anything ,i sat next to her,looking at the beautiful woman i hoped being mine,so peaceful and quit,she looked her best while sleeping.

i took off,to the vampire king,i had lots of questions and needed answers.

"you can't go in there" said the guards, i smiled and walked forward,one of them grabbed my shoulder ,i glared at him"touch me again and that hand wont touch anything again",he seemed confused, "he's right you know" that annoying teen vamp again"come one big bro lets go inside",i followed him but kept myself ready for anything"where's James?","in the garden","so we're going there ?, "yeah",i followed him while looking around trying to figure out exits as much as i can "relax no one's going to attack you" ,"says the guy who bit me", he rolled his eyes at me ,what did he expect ?that I'd just trust him?

"hello Edward "a gentle smile came across my eyes, "hi..","lets go to my office", "okay"i followed James with his son on my side, or should i say my 'brother'. i don't even know how i should act..

"come in please " he opened the door for me leading the way", i followed,silently ,"so what did you want to ask me?" , "uhm...wh-what do i eat? i mean I've been eating human food since i can remember...i never drank blood","oh..you can drink both", "okay..and can i run as fast as you guys?and do i have fangs?do i have any skills?", he smiled"yes, yes and yes they didn't show yet?","no ,everything's been normal","alright ,that's all you wanted to ask?", "well all i can think of for now..i should get back home now"i walked to the door and opened it, "you're welcome here anytime son", "okay...thank you"

on my way home i thought about things,maybe this isn't so bad,i have some power or as James called them 'skills', i wonder what they are,back at the castle i saw the excited Talia waiting for me,i smiled,wow i realized i haven't had a real smile in ages,i can understand that from the view,cute and adorable almost childish look on her face like a kid waiting for Santa,i'd love to see her this happy all the time,"ahh Talia easy on me", she giggled and stepped off the hug-tackle she did to me"sorry Ed ,too exited, you've been gone for long,"well the walk took all my time i actually didn't stay that long there..lets go inside" i wrapped my arm around her shoulder  protectively,she snuggle against my chest, i bet she can  hear how fast my heart is beating for her,good.

******

i closed the door to my room behind her,took off my shirt,it was dirty and sweaty, i guess i walked alot, though i didn't feel it,"are you okay?","hmm?..oh yes i'm fine just thinking sorry",she smiled at me then lost herself somewhere staring at me shirtless , i smiled then she touched a spot on my left side, a scar,a memory,"what's this from?", "one fight that went wrong,it was my first vampire,almost left my skin there", i desperately tried to make it a joke, but failed ,she didn't take her eye off it,"ugly isn't it?","no, don't say that...it's a proof that you're a survivor Ed,do you realize how dangerous what you do is?","don't..just don't ,don't try to protect me ,im not a child, im way too powerful then you think", i tossed on a clean shirt and turned around"i don't need this kind of talk from you, i had enough from my uncle","...you know you're mother wouldn't like it", i angrily turned to face her, "don't you dare talk about her, you don't know her, you weren't even born,how could you know a nice lady like her? you're just a maid!",she stepped back looking down, "you're right..im just a maid", she ran before i could stop her,"Talia! wait i didn't mean that!",she was already gone as i stepped out,i really didn't mean that,why do i always let anger take over....?

because anger is all you know

...

you don't know love,kindness,happiness, all you know is anger, sadness, sorrow, pain

i really don't want to talk to you.., i mean myself 

but you are.

(comment and vote, visit the website mestirios6.wix.com/blood-prince)