chapter fifteen

Blood prince

All rights reserved  

A/N:ed is 21,half breed(half human half vamp) reads minds

sam 20, vampire , controls people and their emotions

talia 19,human,no powers

rose a.k.a rosy ,3 weeks old in human time but 3 years in half breed time,(the power is a surprise)

note: half breeds grow fast until they reach 18 and physically stop growing but their abilities keep getting stronger and they get better  at using them.

*death is my bff*

Ed’s p.o.v

Sam didn’t even show up at the funeral, he just stayed in his room for days,without feeding or talking to anyone ,whenever we tried to get him to do something he’d just stare at use until we leave.

Losing my biological father,that i  just started to get attached to and felt a bit like family is gone.

There’s no going back.

And again…guess who’s fault it was?, yup mine.

Rosy’s been growing fast,too fast, and now dad isn’t even here to say if that’s normal or not,days..weeks passed and werewolf attacks are only getting stronger and more often,we lost a lot…humans…vampire and still this war is just beginning ,although we out number them by uniting humans and vampires ,but still humans can’t do much,I wished if that anger and rage that helped me through the years to kill would float to the surface ,it didn’t, I just felt…numb.

“..umm you okay?“,oh god yes, finally he spoke,I gave him a small smile“I’m fine little bro“and I messed up his hair,he smiled,he smiled! Omg,my joy was suddenly interrupted ,“ED!!, HELP!“, talia..oh no, I went to her as fast as I could,there she was, pinned against the wall by the throat with a stinky  doggy,how didn’t I smell him? Or sam?,no time to think I had to act , I jumped on his back ,sinking my fangs in his neck as deep as I could,he growled and yelled releasing talia to the ground,I placed my hand on the sides of his head and jerked it  hearing a loud crack ,good,I ran to her,”are you okay?“, “y-yes“ she barely said between coughs “where’s rose?“,my eyes widened“where did you leave her the last time you saw her?“I quickly blurred out,she pointed at a room,before she could talk I was in that room“rosy?,honey where are you?!“I shouted when she was nowhere to be seen,of course, talia was only a distraction,I closed my eyes and listened searching for rosy’s three year old heart,“found you“I opened my eyes and rushed outside to see two wolfies holding my little girl“take you’re hands off her!“,“or what?you’ll tell your daddy?,oh wait he’s dead!“they laughed,I could feel anger running through my veins,no one is dying this time,I can’t live with it,I could feel sam by my side as ready as I was“let’s kick some ass big bro“he said,and with that we lunched forward biting,kicking ,punching and chocking anything but rosy, a few more bites and punches later they were done,I let out a breath ,as my little princes ran to me crying,“daddy!“,“it’s okay honey ,it’s over now“I kneeled to her level and hugged her tightly,I must have been dizzy because I smelled talia and three different werewolves, alive wereworlves,what the h-..,I got punched so hard that my nose broke,I looked up holding my bloody nose to see two wolfies holding my dear talia each from one side, and the bastard that hit me grining,thiscan’t be happening,NO!,NO!,I looked back and sam was pushing rosy behind him in an attack stand,I looked ahead again to see one of them holding talia’s head tilted ,”I love you..“she said and closed her eyes“NOOO!!“I jumped on my feet and ran when the same guy who hit me grabbed my legs, “you’re just supposed to watch blood sucker“, *crack*“ TALIA!!“I screamed at the top of my lungs before seeing darkness.

To be continued…

Mwahahaha, don’t cry you’ll be more surprised with in two chapters