chapter eleven

(sorry for taking so long on this chapter my wifi was down ,don't forget to vote comment and visit the web site mestirios6.wix.com/blood-prince )

****

*i would never hurt you*

Ed's p.o.v

Here i was ,two days after Talia dumped me,i'm tired of this mess,always something happening in my life ,cant i just be normal?,well i need to figure out how to make Talia forgive me,if that's even possible.

I set up a nice dinner in the garden, white silky cover on the table ,candles at the middle,white plates with pink tulips on them,her favorite ,i planed keeping her busy and off the garden,the staff was happy to help,i'm so nervous,is she going to like this?,maybe the surprise will get her off guard.

Oh come on!,are you going to talk about 'feelings' and rainbows and butterflies?

well if that would make her forgive me then yes.

*rolls eyes*whatever dumb ass.

after the chit chat with my smug inter voice i gave the sign for the maid who was responsible of getting Talia nice and dressed to let her in.

"hey"

"hi..um what's going on Ed?"

"just sit please"i made a hand gesture towards one of the chairs,"...alright"she sat,i pushed her chair in as a gentleman,then sat facing her,i poured wine in both our glasses and took a deep breath,"Talia..i just need you to know..i never meant what i said,sometimes i just act like a jerk,you probably do know how my mother was considering your mom was her best friend...i'm so sorry ,and you're not just a maid", i smiled and kneeled on one leg facing her and held her hand"you'll be my wife ,if you desire that of course",i caught a sparkle in her eyes,"i..i forgive you and..yes ,i'd love to"she gave me a big smile and i did the same then quickly pulled out a small box from my pocket,and took out a ring with a tulip shaped diamond on top ,i slowly and carefully placed it on her finger"you look beautiful ms Johnson or should i say Mrs rainheart"i smiled while getting up and holding her tightly in my arms "i love you","i love you too Ed" .

***(after the wedding)

*Mr and Mrs*

Talia's p.o.v

i opened my eyes to see a Greek god sleeping next to me,so handsome , so vulnerable wouldn't believe that he was a killer,i gently kissed his forehead and slowly slipped out of the bed careful enough not to wake him ,then a firm grip help me by the wait"e-ed?",he laughed and pulled me back"where do you think you're going cutie?",i smiled as he placed me in his arms,where i belong"i thought you were still sleeping",he brushed my hair slowly"can a pirate sleep after finding his treasure?",i couldn't help but giggle,oh how handsome he is without all those clothes hiding his beautiful skin.

" it's not that good you know"

"hmm?what is?"

"my skin,you said it was beautiful"

"Ed...i didn't say it,i thought of it"

"you what?"

"yeah..i think you're vampire genes are starting to kick in"

"wow, reading minds?so cool"

"ugh..."

"what?"

"now you're gonna know everything i think about..."i pouted

"mhm ,like how good i look without clothes on?"he whispered in my ear,i blushed red.