chapter twelve

*new generation*

Talia's p.o.v

I rushed to the bathroom ,threw up everything i had this morning,Ed came after me and held my hair up,he's been so sweet and gentle ...even you know when,i washed my mouth and cleaned my face then took a shower,wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with another one,"you've been sick for two days now,we should call a doctor","im fine Ed ,maybe i just ate something bad","hmm...one more day then I'll get the doctor","okay fine"i got dressed ,fixed my hair and put on light make up and my lovely ring,i gazed at it,so beautiful,Ed knows me so well,"i'm glad you like it"he hugged me tightly into him,he had such a soft touch,i closed my eyes and lost myself between two worlds,"Talia?honey wake up","uhmm...my head hurts "i tried to get up but quickly lost my balance,thank god Ed was there,he picked me up bridle style and placed me on the bed carefully"what happened?","you fainted..i don't know whats wrong ,i checked your body ,you're not bleeding or hurt,just rest now ,you need to freaking regain energy"he covered me with a blanket ,i soon realized i wasn't in my dress ,i wore a comfortable night gown and my  jewelries were on my night stand,i let sleep take over until i woke up to find my lovely husband at the bed just staring at me"hi", "hey"i smiled,"how are you feeling?"he held my hand tightly","better,much better",i sat up slowly"take it easy you don't need to get up if you cant","im fine"i swung my legs at the side of the bed,he held me by the waist and arm"just slowly "i nodded and gat up taking baby steps,i felt okay ,i slipped away from him"so you don't need me anymore ?"he gave me a sad face,i smiled"of course i do ,just not to help me walk"i took more steps and was finally myself again,i took a deep breath,that's better,"good"he sat on the bed carefully watching me.

blood,hungry.

"did you hear that? "he walked towards me,i nodded"no what is it?","did you think of blood?",i stared"no why would i?",he walked around the room listening ,"there's someone else in the room"he walked to the closet and with on move jerked it open,nothing,then he peeked under the bed,nothing,he opened the door,no one,"it doesn't seem that anyone is here Ed","shht"he came closer and pointed me to move aside,i did as told,he looked behind the closet,nothing again,then he turned and gazed at me,"come here for a sec hon","um..okay"i walked towards him,he held me ,closed his eyes and listened,then suddenly a smile appeared on his gorgeous face,"honey...you're pregnant."