chapter twenty six

A/N:check out my new book "you're such a bi polar" story of a girl who finds herself not knowing if 'he' hates her or loves her and i know this is ashort chapter sorry guys I wanted to update but I was busy , so vote and comment to support this book , we’re at 915 guys bit more and it’s a thousand but please don’t forget to vote and comment its important ,dedicated to "_Exotic_Lost_Rose" as promised.

Chapter twenty six:

*to spy or not to spy *

Unknown’s p.o.v

     I watched as the girl or should I say woman who would soon be mine and under my control laughed , she walked around the mall ,they closed it for other people because of the princess , rich little brat .

      At least my girl was obviously having fun , I watched her smiles giggle and laugh , it was so damn hard to not just jump out of my hiding place and hold her, once I get her under my commands and finally take what’s mine : the throne , I will be the king and she will be my queen .

  Soon my dear , soon we will rule together , all you have to do is be my double agent and tell me every small thing that happens inside that castle , soon Ed will be out of my way , and so will Sam.

  Rose’s p.o.v

    This is nice, being out with mom and Dena , oh mom I missed her so much , I still can’t believe she’s here , I’m just scared I’ll wake up tomorrow and this would be just a dream , dad wasn’t here thought ,I’d love it if he was but he always has work and meetings or he’s spending time with Dena , not that I hate her or anything , I really like her , and he does spend time with me , a lot but who’d have enough of a dad like mine? , not me anyways, maybe that’s why everyone loves him and wants to be with him , that makes me think of him and mom , I looked at the outside of a store , a beautiful red dress sat on the manikin , why didn’t they get back together? , he really loved Dena didn’t he? , my floating questions were interrupted when I walked in something hard , warm , it moved , hmm?, his hands held my waist so I don’t fall , and I can’t say that bumping into him was all that got me off balance , because when I put my hands on his chest to lift my head and look at him , I swear I almost fainted , blue sky eyes , dark black hair , full pink lips… wait a minute! , why am I looking at his lips? , okay I should look away now , at least push myself off him , no? ,hehe my body just said no…, “are you okay?” his deep voice pulled me out of my daydreaming and misunderstanding between my brain and body “hmm?....oh yeah I’m good thanks for catching me “ , he smiled and let go of me “you’re welcome princess but please forgive me for touching you without permission “, he stepped back and put one hand on his stomach and stretched the other one on his side then bowed “my name is j-” he was cut off by my dear mother who called and almost yelled from the side of the mall “Rosy we’re leaving , there’s plenty more of that around town “ I flushed red , mooom , he stood up ,his large shoulders stiff, I screamed internally ,why now? Isn’t it enough I never go out or go to a school like everyone else and don’t meet people or boys that I didn’t even get his name or number, I groaned inside my head as I paced up to my mom and Dena , I looked back at the gorgeous guy frowning slightly but it was quickly replaced by a smile when I waved at him , he waved back  ,aww man can I have him for my birthday ? ,I liked him sue me ,plus you’d say the same if you were in my place believe me .

    Talia’s p.o.v

    I kept gazing at Sam the entire day , he looked so good worrying about us and looking everywhere his dark reddish hair falling on his eyes , his black eyes scanning the mall smoothly ,his arm muscles flexing every time he brushes his hair or takes a shopping bag for us , yeah he was the time to carry a bag for a lady , I glanced at his neck which moved slightly with his pureblood pulse , I felt my mouth go dry and my fangs threatening to come out ,I wanted his blood and I wanted it now , I heard before that a pureblood’s blood is the sweetest you could find , I wonder if he wants mine too.

    I walked quickly heading outside to get fresh air and maybe find away to control my urge ,”mom slow down you’re almost running” I heard Rose whine behind me, “she’s right Talia slow down” Dena added , but I needed to get away from there , from him .

A/N: who’s the name of the boy Rose met? Will they meet again or never? What race is he? Will Talia control herself or end up in a blood bath? Who’s the “unknown person ?will the mall open tomorrow? Lol just kidding , leave your answers and expectations please.

Love you all *throws  clothes and handsome boys at you*