chapter eighteen

*I miss you...*

Ed’s p.o.v

It’s been over three months now since I lost my love , rosy’s all grown up looking like a twelve year old , she’s more mature now , she stopped asking about her mother last month , and Dena has been a real help , she even got in a fight to protect rose during a werewolf attack and I own  her for that , she took a lot of hits and managed to keep rose unharmed there wasn’t even a scratch on the little one when Sam and I finally came to the rescue , rosy’s been practicing on fights , I wanted her too, at least if she does get kidnapped she can fight back a little until we arrive , although she’s been a bit sad that her powers didn’t show yet  , I’m sure they will soon, but the good news is that she  trusts Dena now and has a really nice girl bond with her , I know Dena can’t take away the pain or ever replace her mother but it’s better than nothing  , the coronation has been pushed back  for obvious reasons which are:

1)      the crazy war going on

2)      I don’t have a queen by my side for me to become king

And with that said let’s get back to the present time.

“you wouldn’t dare!” I snapped at Dena , “ I would” she grinned like a devil and instantly threw and egg at my face, I could have dodged it but I wanted to do this, “you better run young lady!”I said while popping in her face getting the fear reaction I wanted from her, she was about to run but I grabbed her wrist and with one rough move I pulled her crashing against my hard chest ,” ow, ed!” she pouted , “oh shut up it didn’t hurt that much” I replied , she blushed red when she realized her hands were on my chest and mine were on her waist ,our gazes locked in a long stare , I hesitated first but I pulled her closer , she was surprised but replied by slowly placing her arms around my neck , I smiled then started leaning closer as slow as I could to give her time to back away if she wanted , and she didn’t , I kissed her gently , moving my lips against hers and tilting my head to deepen the kiss, she moaned slight , we could have done that the entire day but sadly we heard a loud cough which made us both jump away from each other ,Jake ,decided to ruin the moment on his sister and I , it was a bit awkward and embarrassing but hey this is my house and I didn’t force her to it, “sorry to interrupt but…but the blackwoods are waiting for you in the office prince” he said while scratching the back of his neck avoiding my stare , “right” I replied a bit annoyed then looked at Dena for a brief moment “ stay with rosy..I’ll see you later “ and I gave her a small smile , she simply nodded.

Me and jake walked in the hallway silently until he decided to say” so you really like my sister don’t you?” , “I do “I Stoll a glance from his face to see his lips twitching into a wide smile “just be good to her “ , “I will” , we finally reached the office , I fixed my tie and before opening the door and stepping in , everyone greeted me respectfully and bowed , the blackwoods informed me about some information about a savage new born(new turned vampire) who went through towns and sucked the blood out of humans but left them alive, it surprised me , usually new born vampires  can’t control their blood thirst and kill humans by accident while feeding on them , they also said it was a woman , I wonder where the hell whoever turned her was for allowing her to be so irresponsible .

Vampire law, rule 173: a vampire shall keep his new born under constant control and a well behavior , any feeding from an unwilling creature is considered a crime which will allow the council to decide the punishment of both new born and his/her master.

“ and your saying her master was nowhere to be found?” I questioned one of the royal investigators , he avoided eye contact as respect and answered “ yes your majesty “ , I was irritated because I couldn’t go on the field and do it myself “send some guards to find the new born and bring her by force if necessary” I signed some papers as everyone nodded and left .

I frowned at the sight of a report which was sitting between papers I was signing I can’t believe it wasn’t found , I thought to myself , I snapped my head towards the door , “come in” , she cracked it open slight and poked her head in “I need you to see something dad “ she glared at me , “alright I’m coming princess” , “daaad , I’m not a baby anymore” I chuckled , “but you are a real princes remember?” , she rolled her eye and gestured me with her hand to follow her , and I did.

“what’s going on?” I walked in rosy’s room to find : Dena , Sam and Jake already there , sam smiled widely at me “just sit and watch big bro”  , alright this is weird ,I thought as I sat , rose faced me and put a pencil on the floor then preceded to close her eyes , she breathed calmly and started raising her arms slowly , I was too shocked to speak at first ,the pencil was floating the same way her arms moved , and with a sharp quick move she gestured to the left with her hands and the pen was stuck to the wall with a loud noise ,”ohmygod!” I yelled.