chapter thirty two

dedicated to AshleyMinder for being an awesome fan but plz girl answer my messages :p

Chapter thirty two:

*the coronation *

Dena’s P.O.V

    I rubbed my sleepy eyes and sat up in bed , this was going to be a long day , lord help me , Ed groaned next to me after I started tickling him “noooo I don’t want to get up , let me sleep" I pouted and glared at him , fine. I thought aware that he could hear it and got up stumbling my feet loudly and making as much noise as I could , it was early indeed , but hey we’re getting married we need to get ready.

    After a few thuds and booms Ed finally got up , showered and put on some clothes ,he ate some food and had the barber over for a haircut , Sam joined him because he was the best man of course and I got together with Talia and Rose , doing our hair , makeup and picking the right dresses for them as well , my dress was a yellowish princess dress with a pearl necklace and  shiny diamond decorated high heels , I checked the fancy dresses we had to chose from to Talia and Rosy , “hmm…too long….too short…too dark..” and it went on and on from dress to dress until I saw two dark blue dresses , knee length  ,slightly opened in the front ,held up by straps “perfect” I moved my hand along the silky fabric as “ Rose and Talia squealed “we love them! “ Rosy exclaimed as Talia said” you have a great taste Gabriel I’m glad it didn’t go like in movies where the maids of honor end up with ugly dresses.

    Ed’s P.O.V

   After the whole wedding ceremony we went through the coronation of me becoming king and my dear wife becoming the queen , my step mother windy witnessed everything in silence casting a smile every few minutes and wishing us the best at the end of the day .

   I couldn’t believe I was married again , the wedding went great , and the coronation as well ,  I loved it when Gabby put a little joke in there to crack up all the emotional feelings that were forming in the room , finally our lives are perfect again .

*****
Walking up to the balcony as I hit the answer button I can't help but smile hearing my annoying brothers voice "so how does it feel to be a married man?" He asked
" Not So Different I'd say" I said turning back to look at my Sleeping beauty buried between the Sheets

"How are things there?" I rubbed my head wondering if we had any trouble at the horizon " stop worrying I told you I've got this especially that we..." I blocked his voice out when I saw her waking up " right listen I have to go take care.."

********  

Epilogue

*two years later *

Ed’s P.O.V

    “honey come quick ! he’s walking on his own!” I appeared in the living room with my dear wife and watched Jaden take slow clumsy steps towards mommy ,”yay my little man did it !” I exclaimed and picked him up throwing him in the air and winced as I heard Gabriel screaming at me “oh my god be careful ! he’s so little you can’t just hold him like that , you could have-“ and she was interrupted by a knock on the door , I watched the couple walking in , a shy Talia and a grinning Sammy .

   We sat down  , Gabby holding Jaden on her lap and Sammy and Talia holding hands quietly , “so..” I began “what’s going on with you two?,  you’re being too silent today ” I said looking from one to the other , I watched as Talia mumbled under her breath to Sammy shyly “you tell them" He nodded smiling and faced us still holding her hand tightly “we’re getting married!” he said jumping from his seat , I got up and hugged him happy that he found someone to spend his life with  “congratulations Sam , I’m so happy for you two” I said ,” oh man you have no idea how nervous I was to ask ‘the’ question ” he replied glancing at her .

The End.

A/N: finally the book is over guys , what did you think? I know the first 12 chapters or so weren’t good but I believe I got better , so comment if I should write a sequel which will be the story of Rose the princess , Ed and Talia’s daughter with a mysterious boy , that’s all I’m saying , I have a lot of ideas for the story so message me if you liked the book and want more , vote , visit the website mestirios6.wix.com/blood-prince , there’s cool stuff there and music videos and a drawing of Ed done by me , please let me know you like this and ask me questions or anything you feel like asking.

                                                                                                                                      Love J