chapter nine

*i think i lo...*

uncle charlie's P.O.V

  "i'm home", i heard my nephew say as he silently walked in, I've been waiting for him for almost an hour now, was he okay?, do i even need to ask ? obviously not,he's a man now ,but he was still a child in my eyes, how can a person go through so much and still find the will to be alive?, i should let him rest, but not alone ,i don't want him to do anything stupid, "Talia" i called, "yes your majesty?" she responded behind me, i smiled a little knowing she wanted to help him through as well as she could, i whispered "escort him to his room and stay with him at all times ,try not to tell him i ordered you to but say it if it's necessary ", "yes your highness".

Talia's P.O.V

    i said as he ordered ,slowly following the prince without invading his personal space,he walked in such a different way now, his head and arms dropped down ,if they weren't attached they'd fell on the floor,so much pain was surrounding him ,he looked twenty years older , a different person he became.

Ed's P.O.V

  i could hear her following me, i didn't want her to but she can't help it,i felt so heavy,i wanted to cry but i couldn't,i just kept moving trying to hold it together ,i opened the door to my room and walked in,she did also without saying a word, i depreciate it,that she didn't ask ,she wanted to know,but gave me the choice to tell her or not,"close the door behind you", she did as told,i sat on the bed putting my face in my hands,should i tell her?, of course i should she's my best friend,"please sit", again she did as i asked,i could feel her waiting for me to spill it out, so i did.

"i'm not human"i said while looking at him from time to time,she didn't say anything at the begging ,then she finally spoke, "what do you mean?", "well..i am human ,but only half", "and the other half?" she stared puzzled "..um..vampire", "vampire as in...drinks blood?" , "yes..i just found out..Ray isn't my biological father...James black is", she stood and walked around the room for a while then sat down next to me again,she took my hand and squeezed it, "that doesn't change anything to me" and gave me a wide smile like if i told her i wasn't vegetarian or something, so thoughtful, that's how she always have been,a tear escaped my eye,but it wasn't a sadness tear ,no, that was something else, something i haven't quit known just yet,she wiped it gently,"when you're sad , a piece of me dies ", "Talia" ," yes prince?", "first..call me Ed , and second...i think i love you",she smiled and blushed like a tomato, "i think i love you too ..Ed", i intertwined my hand with hers and put my free hand on the back of her soft neck ,feeling her silky hair with my fingers and slowly leaned forward , she came closer, i closed my eyes and gently pressed my lips against her lustful red lips ,i moved them around hers  slowly making the kiss deeper,i hardly controlled myself and puled away.

(yay they finally kissed, did you like? comment and vote and don't forget to check the surprise on the website  http://jennysomething25.wix.com/jenny-something

love you all xxooxx)