chapter twenty two

~~~~~~~~

A/N:sorry I know I said two days but hey I have a life, so yeah here’s the chapter don’t forget to vote and comment or even message me if you want, enjoy!

Chapter twenty two :

*dealing with the pain*

Talia’s p.o.v

   I can’t believe I’m back ,’wow’, that’s all I have to say ,Ed has a girlfriend not like it bothers me, I understand he’s moving on slowly and I’m happy for him, of course a part of me still loves him but im not going to ruin his relationship now or ever.

  Rosy’s so grown up , god I missed her so bad , I’d look at the sky for hours thinking of her and wondering if she was doing the same , and wow lifting objects with her mind , that’s my girl.

  It’s been three days since I came back ,everyone insisted that I stay at the castle ,this is going to be awkward , being around Ed and Dena, oh well…, I met Dena’s baby brother , jake , he seemed nice , although he has a slightly big ego .

     He didn’t have to knock or say anything , I knew he was at my door so I just said ”come in” while smiling at his saint , Sammy , “hey T “ he popped his head in “hey Sammy, come in don’t be a stranger” I smiled at him and he did the same closing the door gently behind him , “I wanted to …see how you were doing” he looked down “I’m just fine don’t worry about me , how are YOU?” I taped a spot next to me on the bed for him to sit on and he did so , he stayed silent playing with his fingers and looking down at  them so I decided to break the silence “so anything new?” , he stopped his fingers and looked up with a sad face “yeah…this girl I accidently texted with a wrong number  and talked on the phone a lot these few weeks and liked very much turned out to be a stupid werewolf who was trying to spy on us..” and he looked down again at his lap ,poor thing, “...I’m sorry” I wrapped him in a hug getting hugged back by him after a few seconds “its fine I just…I just wish someone would love me for me…not for the kingdom or this war…”

   He put his head on my lap after braking the hug and stared up at me “you know ? you’re the most kind and big hearted person I’ve known after my mother…I hope she comes back from that trip soon”he sighted , I rushed some hair stands off his eyes and forhead “do you miss her” , he stared into the distance”yeah…” , “you’re a great person Sammy you shouldn’t care about a dog spy girl “ , he chuckled “ I know…but I really liked her T “ , I smiled “so now we have nicknames for each other?” , he made a thinking face “hmm…maybe I should find something better then ‘T’ “ .

   I woke up to some music rubbing my sleepy eyes, I looked at the source of the music to see Sam smiling at me “sorry jake’s calling me…so good morning sleepy head” , “it’s morning?” my eyes widened “oh shit” , he chuckled “don’t worry Dena told Rosy that you’ll hang out with them when you wake up” , I frowned “I promised to kiss her good night” , he smiled a little “I know …now excuse me I’ll take this call and be back in a sec “ , I got up lazily and noticed a leather black jacket falling from my shoulders   , I picked it up and smiled at his saint .