chapter twenty nine

*who are you really?*

Ed’s p.o.v:

I sat down next to Gabriel wrapping my arms around her and watched Rosy doing her daily practice of throwing knifes and daggers, and of course she was using mostly her powers, I wonder who that guy was and how Talia knows him…maybe Ed knows what it’s all about , would he tell me though?, I looked at Gabriel “of course I would” I answered her thoughts , she looked at me for a moment then went back to watching Rose , for a second it seemed as if she blocked me out of her head, but then again she could do that if she concentrated hard enough , but I started hearing her thoughts again but they were blurry and selected , as in things she only allowed me to hear  so I decided to stop listening and got up .

I knocked on Talia’s door and waited ,I heard some noise then footsteps coming closer, the door swung open ,I looked at a very nervous Talia as she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside in a hurry then checked the hallway and dismissed the guards who were standing near, she closed the door and turned towards me then sighed “I need to tell you something” .

“um…when I was killed ,the werewolves threw my body near a river …and the vampire guy..victor, found me and turned me , he kept me under control most of the time , he taught me how to control my thirst , how to fight ,how to use my fangs and claws …basically everything I know about being a blood sucker” she smiled slightly ,I pressed her hand “I know it was hard for you and I’m sorry…I’m so sorry Talia ,It was my job to protect you and it still is but I failed “ she shook her head quickly “don’t you ever say that again Ed”I smiled , “so why did you run away from him?” she looked down and frowned “he…he made me hunt humans ,we would wait in a dark alley or a forest road at night and attack people ,we’d keep them awake and suck their blood until there was no more..but that’s not what I need to talk to you about” I looked at her waiting for her to get there , “well…this evening when I got back to my room I found this “ and she handed me an envelope .

After reading that bastard’s letter I told her I would think of a way to handle this and doubled security near her room and told her it would be better is Sam stayed with her , she bit her lip nervously “okay “ she said shyly .

 I went back down outside to Rose and watched her for a moment before saying “you should work more on your close distance abilities Rose” I walked closer , she turned and smiled “and the old man is going to teach me?”she said sarcastically “ouch…”I shook my head and smiled “ready?” I questioned “ uh huh “ she answered and with that we got into a fierce  fight , of course I didn’t hurt her I just showed her how fast her enemy can be and that she couldn’t just use her long distance fight techniques .

Once done I went in my bedroom ,and  in the bathroom i turned the cold water on then I took off my shirt letting it fall on the floor , I took off the rest and stepped under the shower letting the water work its way down my body , I knew she was behind me , watching but I didn’t want to turn to her, she finally made up her mind and joined me wrapping her delicate hands on my abs ,she rested her head on my back , “I love you “ she said , “I love you too”.

A/N:so I won’t be updating until holidays so after the tests and exams are over so the holidays I think will start December 19th .

See ya guys in a month and a half I suppose :( and remember that the book is gonna end soon.