chapter seventeen

A/N: so sorry for not updating my internet was down *lays down and cries* anyways missed you guys!! What’s that? I don’t know you? Well you don’t know me either *sticks my tongue out* ‘_’ yeah I’m so popular (sarcasm) , enough with playing around I didn’t stop writing I kept going on my laptop and saved everything so here’s 3 chapters \(^o^)/

Oh and I have  another chapter ready but I’m thinking I should put a sneak peak on the website before posting it    *mestirios6.wix.com/blood-prince*

*she’s good with kids*

Ed’s p.o.v

I carefully watched Dena through these last four days she’s been taking care of my dear rose, and of course I did the same with her thoughts, I needed to make sure my little girl was safe.

Today I decided to stick around and spend some time with rosy , and having an eye on Dena was just a perk , so I walked towards her room when I was about to knock I heard rosy say “Dena…why did my mommy leave me and daddy?“ , I stopped and looked down , I knew there would come a day when questions that but I hoped she’s ask me , not Dena, “well…everyone leaves at one point little one, and we all have a right time for that , but when we leave it doesn’t mean we don’t love our family and friends anymore…it just means that god needs us somewhere else and he knows that our loved ones are strong enough without us…and you’re a strong girl aren’t you?“ , I opened the door slightly to see rosy’s sad face paint a smile on itself , “uh-huh , I’m strong !“ then she roared , I smiled at the fact that she was able to make my little girl smile while I couldn’t many times , I took a deep breath and knocked “ who is it ?“ I heard rosy say , “draculaaaa!“ I sang loud and barged in running after her , she was screaming , running and laughing all at the same time  , it took Dena three seconds and some blinks to understand it was a game , at that moment she exploded in laughter so hard that tears would form if she wasn’t a vampire and was trying to control it so hard , vampire don’t actually cry but they can , I cornered rose and started to tickle her and got a quick reaction as she started laughing like a maniac until she begged me to stop, so I did, “you’re daughter is quit something Mr. rainheart “ , I turned towards her and smiled “ Ed ..Dena, call me Ed“ , she bowed “as you wish “ she paused for a while “it’s time for your bath princess“ and she walked towards her , rosy pouted “ but..but-but I don’t want to..“ then started to wiggle around not letting Dena catch her “please rose don’t make this hard on me“ and she tried to grab her gently but rosy snatched her arm away and crossed her arms , ‘rose, go take your bath right now ’ I told her in my head and she frowned “but daaad…“ , now!, after glaring at me with an angry look she finally did as told , Dena was confused as hell as she looked from me to rose as if it was a ping pong match and not quit understanding what just happened , after rosy went to the bathroom she Dena finally spoke“ your majes-…uhm..Ed , what just happened?“, I smiled, “that was our mind speak, you see..i read minds and it turns out rosy can hear mine too and we worked with that making it a privet talk just between the two of us“ I explained , “oh..that’s..unusual “ , “ yes, she’s a very gifted child“ , I smiled but couldn’t help but notice how Dena’s face changed to different colors in a small amount of time, “ is something wrong?“ , “ I …I um“, omg omg he heard me the first day we met , I called the future king’attractive’ oh god what if he thinks I’m just a slut or after him because of who he is i…,I grabbed he shoulders “it’s okay , it’s no big deal , I mean you’re attractive as well…“  I choked what did i just say!?

You called her ‘attractive’ if I’m correct

Oh my god! now she’ll think I like her or something..

You don’t?

Uhm..i ..umm shut up me!!

I snapped out of my slightly insane mental state to see the beautiful Dena blushing red as blood and  staring down not bulled enough to look me in the eye , I quickly noticed my hand was still on her shoulder so I pulled it back “ I’m..I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said something like that“ I scratch the back of my neck nervously as she looked up gaining some confidence “it’s-it’s okay …Ed , I said the same or rather thought of the same thing…“she looked away refusing to meet my gaze , I slowly leaned closed pulling her attention back to me, just inches from each other then i..“Dena! , didn’t you say I need to take a bath?!“ screamed rosy behind the bathroom door , talk about right timing.

***

I was in my office when the bell rang, vampire , I could feel it and hear his thoughts , I missed Dena so much, I hope everyone has been nice to her she was so nervous on the way here ,great she has a boyfriend and I almost kissed her , I heard the door being opened “Jake!“ I heard Dena yell with excitement, ugh awesome, then I saw her hugging him tightly and he spin her around , I coughed gaining their attention as he stopped spinning her and they both focused their eyes on me ,“greetings your majesty , please forgive us for the noise we’re making in your home“ and he bowed , I walked towards them“ it’s perfectly fine…“ , “Jake ,Jake Keith Jones “ he held his hand towards me , I shook it , Dena couldn’t stop smiling and looking at him , “ this  is my brother “ she said with a smile , my mouth formed a perfect  “o” , I looked like a teen age when I was jealous, jealous? What?! , ugh I’m getting too close to this girl ,I thought to myself.

A/N: all of you Talia fans don’t give up on the book stay ton ;)