chapter twenty four

Chapter twenty four:

*my savior*

Talia’s p.o.v

   I coughed getting his attention back up to my face as I sat on my bed”you saw that im fine …it’s late” , he smirked and walks towards me and sits on the bed very close to me making our knees touch ,then he places his palm on my knee and starts trailing up my thigh making my silky dress move up with it and show most of my leg, I pushed his hand off and stood up “I think you should leave…now” he smirked wider and used his super speed to pin me to the wall with my wrists above my head “you have a very nice body” then he sniffs my hear in a disgusting way , I struggle but he was too strong, he kisses my neck slowly ,”stop!” it almost doesn’t come out of my mouth , I hate this, feeling weak, I just hate it ,he put his hand under my dress and caresses my stomach “Jake stop it!” I yell, finally my voice came back , he smiles and ripped my dress with one move , I tried to knee  him but he caught it ,” bad girl you-“he didn’t finish and the door swung open “let her go” I heard the muscular voice say , although I knew who it was I still wanted to see him but I couldn’t with Mr. creep sanding tall covering my view so I tip toed and looked at towards the door frame and the silliest smile creped to my lips “Sammy..” I whispered ,” this is none of your business Sam , go back to your room” Jake said not even glancing at him , he fixed his stare on my body , imagining all the sick things he’d do to me I assumed , I made a disgusted face,  knew he was there was something fishy about him ,I told myself , Sam stepped forward with anger and red eyes consuming his face “I’ll count to three….one” he said putting one finger in the air obviously struggling not to rip off Jake’s throat , but Mr. creepy didn’t move , “two…” I heard Sam steeping closer with a second finger up while Jake’s hand traveled down my curves “three” Sam said impatiently after seeing the gesture Jake made, he clenched his fists and silence filled the room until Jake screamed with pain falling to the floor, I watched him as I put down my arms and rubbed my sore wrists , Jake kept screaming and rolling on the floor holding his stomach until he started coughing blood, dark black blood “..Sam” , Jake kept coughing and screaming  “Sam!” he finally looked at me and the screaming stopped “are you okay?” he asked quickly , I nodded ,he looked back at Jake, “you have five seconds to leave this room and ten to leave the castle, if you ever come back I will personally rip your dead heart out…one” and Jake was out of sight , he sighted gazing at the floor  “I’m sorry … I just came back from a hunt , I’m sorry I didn’t come earlier …” he looked as if he done it with his own hands “it’s okay you couldn’t know he was such a creep..” I walked closer to him , he looked up and flushed when he realized I was in my underwear , oops ,he looked away shyly as I walked to my closet and tossed on a long shirt , I cleared my throat and he took the cue to look again “thank you Sammy “ I smiled “you’re welcome T “ haven’t found a nickname yet?” I grinned and pushed him with my shoulder playfully ,he smiled “no..” .

   We talked for hours sitting on my bed ,legs crossed Indian style ,facing each other, this was nice, I could tell it was morning by the light coming from the window but I chose to ignore it and enjoy his company “…and then he threw me in the pool!” I threw my hands up in frustration by the memory of Ed and I , Sam burst out laughing ,rolling and holding his stomach “it was NOT funny” I whined with a childish voice , he laughed more “well you dared him to make you wet right there right then “ he grinned , I blushed and looked down” I didn’t mean it like that” , he chuckled but went serious right after “do you still love him?” he gazed at me, I was taken by surprised by that question , I thought about it for a moment ,do i? , I know I loved him before that’s sure, he was my first love …but do I still have feelings for him?, I looked up at him “no, I still care but I don’t love him…” , I could see a smile forming on his face , his hand reached mine slowly and we intertwined our fingers , he made circles with his thumb on the back of my hand ,each  one made me feel a tingle in my stomach and that’s when I realized it…

I care about him.

I need him.

   “What’s on your mind?” his words pulled me out of my thoughts “hmm?” I wasn’t back to reality just yet until he poked my cheek “you’re thinking about something important…you play with your hair when you do that” he smiled , I do?, I noticed my free hand was twirling some of my hair , “oh…” I let go of my hair nervously not knowing what to do with my hand anymore,” so…what is it?” he raised an eyebrow “what do you mean?” I answered , “what were you thinking of?” he pushed , I pressed my lips  and looked around the room , his hand was very distracting at the moment , he loosened his grip but put his soft fingers back in the same position on my hand ,that earned another tingle that woke the butterflies in my stomach, I looked at him eyeing his handsome face , my gaze went to his arm that was showing from a sleeveless shirt , wow he has nice muscles, can I lick them? ,wait what?!,I blushed when I noticed I was staring , he chuckled , great! He noticed as well, perfect…, he came closer “you like my body?” he asked with a seductive low tone , I thought he couldn’t get sexier? ,my eyes flew to his face wide opened , he grinned and put his lips close to my ear” ‘cuz I like yours” he said in the previous tone ,oh my gawd! ,I squealed/gasped in my head , I blushed even more if that was possible ,”i-“ I started to say but he cut me ”kiss me “ he ordered , fine with me sexy thing…I need help , I cupped his cheek with my free hand and slowly came closer until our lips brushed gently , they started to move together excitedly , his tongue caressed my bottom lip asking for entrance which I quickly granted by opening my lips, he groaned when his tongue touched mine and caressed my cheek , suddenly we heard knocks on the door ,busted!  , Ed stood there shocked and confused ,we jumped off each other , he raisend and eyebrow then cleared his throat “Sam…Talia”.