chapter thirty

VERY IMPORTANT  A/N:yes yes I know it’s been long but hey I told you I wouldn’t update until I’m free although I’m writing this and it’s not holidays yet so yeah cheer up , and by the way I’ve been working on another story called the demon inside I’ll post it soon , it’s a short story about a guy’s life going upside down…that’s all I’m saying c: please check it out when I put it on wattpad and about the second book of Blood Prince , it’ll start once I’ve finished this one.

*the final battle* PART ONE     

Ed’s p.o.v

    I smiled at the sudden change in her mood , Dena doesn’t usually act like this , but at least she’s in a good mood now .

   After having some fun and showering I put on clean clothes and watched her getting dressed , pulling up her silky night gown , all the way up her long pale legs , I couldn’t help but stare , she smiled sweetly at me “you know…I can’t wait to have little things running around the castle..” she simply said while slipping in bed ,oh I totally forgot about the coronation…which means I need a queen …oh god here we go again .

  I couldn’t sleep that night , I just stood on the balcony thinking while taking in the view of the forest and the moon’s reflection in the lake , suddenly I saw some branches move near the gates , then I saw a shape walking away , a woman , Talia .

*after 30 minutes *  Sam’s P.O.V

   I had to admit..i was jealous , how could that jerk talk to MY Talia like that? , I wasn’t going to stand there and watch him steeling her into the enemy side..and his side , so I decided take my brother’s advice when he told me to spent the night with her with the excuse of “you have a blood sucker and the whole werewolf empire after you and us” .

  I took a few breaths trying to calm down while I stood at her door ready to knock when the door swung open showing a very frustrated Talia , “won’t you f***ing get in already?! You’ve been standing here for  five minutes , with your loud beating heart and heavy breathing “ ,I was taken by surprise and stepped back being straddled by her sudden frustration “i-i-I was thinking…” I tried to justify myself feeling like a kid that’s done something wrong .

  She sighed and stepped away letting me through “ come in.” , I walked in her room silently sitting on the bed and watched her swiftly hide a paper in her desk , wow she forgot I’m a vampire and can see her in super speed? , I didn’t question it and decided to let it be .

  After a while of talking and laughing ( and heavy make out sessions ) we thought it would be best to go to sleep , I was too nervous to stay so I got up , “alright…goodnight “ she grabbed my wrist tightly “s-stay..” and that was all it took me to not lose her out of sight for the next ten hours or so .

   I laid there cuddling her in my arms , my cold skin touching hers , she let out a soft sigh as if she was relieved by having me so close , I closed my eyes and kissed her cheek before drifting off to a deep comfy sleep.

   I woke up to an empty bed , “T? where are you? “ I rubbed my sleepy eyes and sat up  looking around the room and searching for her scent or energy , nothing “I wonder where she went…”.

  Once showered and dressed I drank some blood and started looking for Talia , I walked in the sorta-hug-living room to find Gabriel weeping and saying “yes! Of course I would “ , “ Dena? Ed? What’s going on? “ they looked at each other as she wiped her tears then both looked at me and said in synch “nothing.”

    After a few minutes of reading and talking with Ed and Dena a messenger arrived “your majesty …it began “ , Ed clenched his fists and stood up “alright then…we are ready” he replied , we went in the weapons room  and armed ourselves to the neck , everyone was fighting , even Rose , although Ed didn’t want her to , she just said she’d break out and he knows it so he agreed .

     It was twelve and a half when we left the castle , still no sign of T , I was worried sick , I just hoped she wasn’t…no don’t even think about it , we could see them now, the werewolf army was a few miles ahead as we kept moving forward , the humans were on our side , thank god the king is Ed’s uncle , I know humans aren’t powerful, they have no powers, no sensitive hearing , no super sight or speed , but with all those humans , they can make a difference.