chapter twenty seven

A/N:okay so I know I haven’t updated in a long time but I just didn’t get that feeling of urge to write till now so…here you go a little chapter and wow 3k reads that’s awesome! I’m excited , vote ,comment and send me messages I’ll always reply if not busy, dedicated to weird_poet005 for being  an awesome fan , important A/N at the end PLEASE READ!

Chapter twenty seven:

*my secret urge *

Taia’s p.o.v

  I could see the door, I was almost there until…until Sam blocked my way , I gasped at the his sudden appearance , I looked back “what the…? , weren’t you there just now?” I turned to him again to see his annoyed face “we’re vampires remember? “ all I could say was ‘oh’ , well I’m so smart, not! ,”why are you running from me?” oh crap , I totally forgot I was trying to be far from him but now I’m closer than ever” i-I ….i” I could feel my fangs starting to slide out but I quickly covered my mouth hiding them from Sam , my gum felt like it was being stabbed with needles over and over again , I jogged to Gabriel “where’s the bathroom?” I asked quickly still covering my mouth with my palm , she pointed at the left to a small hallway , I ran through to finally come to a night sky blue door, I jerked it open , I looked at myself in the mirror , my pupils were dilated ,red and black mixing through them , you could see the veins around my eyes and under them , my fangs were sharp and white , I inhaled a big breath although I don’t need one nor does my heart beat ,I clenched the sink tightly then opened the tab and splashed some water on my face , I heard the door open and close , I looked in the mirror to see a sad Sammy “what did I do?” he asked with a hushed voice , aww poor thing though he looks cute sad ,by this time I was almost fully normal “i…it’s not…we..” he hugged me tightly from behind and buried his handsome face in my hair taking a sniff , not weird at all ,  placed my hands on his which were resting on my stomach and closed my eyes “Sammy…it’s not you , it’s me , I…”, It was so embarrassing  to tell him that I was craving his blood , it might seem weird to humans but hey I was one not long ago but I guess I’m starting to understand these vampire things better , I heard it was what couples do to show their affection to one another , does that mean my subconscious wants to show him that I care? ,I do care but that’s a strange way to show it , plus it felt more of a need to taste his blood, wondering how it would taste , sweet? Salty? Metallic? , I guess that there was one way to find out right?

      I opened my eyes and slowly started to speak as he was silent all this time letting me find the right words to say what I needed to say “I’m craving your blood “ I watched his head rise slowly from my hair to look at me in the mirror , his face held a surprised look that vanished in a few seconds after my words sunk in and it was replaced with a smile , he leaned down and brushed my hair off my neck and kissed it gently letting his lips linger there before pulling away and  turning me to face him ,he observed my face for a moment before he finally spoke “I want you too” and with that he kissed me the most soft and gentle kiss I ever had , he held me so carefully as if I was made of bubbles and could explode at any minute , the kiss became deeper and more urgent as our tongues brushed against each other he slowly pushed me to the wall until I felt his strong arms on my thighs and he picked me up easily like I was made of cotton candy , I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist afraid I would fall , he chuckled at my worried face “trust me” he murmured against my ear and I melted at his deep husky voice then I felt  my back rest on the  cold bathroom wall ,he tilted his head to the side giving me a nice view of his neck as he traced his hand on his soft skin he said “go ahead “.

       I could feel my gum hurting again  , my fangs slowly sliding out without any warning , I could see his veins better , I could hear his blood racing through his neck and I wanted to taste it, you know what’s the best part of it? Now I could .

I sunk my fangs into his neck , which got me a wince from Sam , oops I guess that was too deep , I instantly closed my eyes when the metallic liquid made contact with my tongue , oh how sweet he tasted  , I couldn’t get enough , I kept sucking on his wound wanting for more , and I knew my eyes were a mix of red and lusty violet , I heard him moan but that wasn’t good, because it made me even more excited ,he was getting weaker , he had trouble holding me up , suddenly it didn’t seem like such a good idea ,”T-talia” I heard him call , and I knew it was my warning that I had taken too much , I forcefully pulled back resting my head on the wall behind me my eyes still closed , I licked my bloody lips , delicious , I was breathing heavily and so was he .

  He placed me down gently as I opened my eyes to look at him ,his eyes were pure purple , I see I’m not the only one who got excited , I smirked and pulled my fangs in “you taste so good” I couldn’t help myself from stressing the ‘good’ in a $exy female tone that made him bite his lip “I think it’s my turn t-“ he was cut off by knocks on the door” you guys okay?you’ve been gone for more then fifteen minutes “Dena half shouted from outside  , I felt like a teen caught doing naughty things with a boy at school , wow.

A/N: so *wiggles eyebrows* how did I do? , shout out to drinking blood? No? it’s creepy? Okay *sad face* anyways  schools starting soon oops I mean hell *smiles* which means there wont be much updates of blood prince *lays down and cries* but I will try to write whenever I’m free and don’t have my mom on my heels *looks around paranoid * aaaaand Blood prince will be coming to an end soon , like four more chapters and viola , you guys want a sequel or nah? If you do please let me know , and if I do write a sequel it would be about a future couple *zips my lips* nope , love you all bye!

*throws kisses and heavy make outs at you*(because throwing blood would be too much for you guys to handle)