chapter nineteen

A/N:okay so I got an idea guys, I hope you like it and that you don’t get confused , you know when in movies they say that vampire eyes change of color with their mood? If you know what I’m talking about great  , if you don’t bear with me, so here’s the colors and moods I came up with:

Black: sadness and depression                                    ,red: anger and blood thirst

Sky blue: happiness and joy                                        ,gold: fear and threatened feeling

Pink: love and affection                                               ,green: satisfaction

Violet: lust

*moving on*

Dena’s p.o.v

I wonder what’s the surprise that Sam was talking about is , I put on my best dress like Ed told me to , oh Ed , just the thought of him makes me want to melt , the curves around his muscles , his messy black hair , amazing black eyes that seem to swallow me whenever I look at them , I can’t stop thinking about the kiss , even though it was for just a few seconds , it felt like eternity as I fit perfectly in his arms ,I suddenly felt nervous , every time he touches me I feel weak and vulnerable and at the same time I feel confidante and strong.

Once finished with my makeup and jewelry I stepped out of my room walking towards Ed’s , I put my knuckles up about to knock when he opened the door , “ I hate it when you predict my every move..” I crossed my arms against my chest , “ you look beautiful  Gabriel “ I blushed a reddish pink hearing him call me by my middle name then I made the mistake of looking at him , he wore a classic black pants not too tight not too lose, a sky blue tight shirt with three opened bottoms allowing me a view of his chest muscles , his hair was a messy “ i-kinda-care-how-it-looks” look that made me giggle , then I found him smirking which made me realize I was biting my lip, I blushed again looking at the ground, he held my waist with one hand and the other one intertwined with my hand ,with a graceful movement he pulled me inside and closed the door with his foot refusing to let me slip away.

We looked up from the balcony into the clear deep blue skies, a bright star caught my eye and I stared forgetting that he was still standing next to me , I let out a breath feeling the night cool breeze brush some hair away from my eyes , he gently slid his arms under mine onto my wait and held me tight , he rested his head on my shoulder then kissed it gently ,”you’re perfect” , I melted into his deep soft voice and closed my eyes “I’m so far from perfect Ed…” , “you are to me…but I wanted to ask you” he paused and togged some hair behind my ear ,” yeah?” , “are we dating?” ,I sensed his muscles tense and I knew he was nervous, I turned around and looked into his amazing black eyes then pouted like a child ,”you never asked me to” and I crossed my arms on my chest , he smiled wide and looked up , “forgive me Gabriel…I couldn’t get myself to do it knowing that she died because of me” he refused to look me in the eye and proceeded to glare at the stars , I frowned at the view of my beloved so sad ,”it’s okay you’re forgiven” , he looked at me and smiled then took my hand to his pink lips and kissed it “will you go out with me Gabriel?” , the way he said my name made the hair on the back of my neck stand up ,”yes eddy “ , he hugged me tight warming up my cold skin.

***

Ed’s p.o.v

“ come on Dena , just a little” I extended my fangs out slightly ,”but-but you never drank straight from the vein ,I don’t think you’ll have the will power  to stop” she pouted , “okay fine…you don’t trust me” I retreated my fangs and turned around ,”don’t be like that babe” she hugged me from behind and rubbed my torso “you know it’s a sign of affection, and don’t do that it’s distracting” , “I know…it’s just that the last time I let someone drink from me, they left me to die..” , I held her hands and turned around “ sorry…I didn’t know , but you know Sam and Jake are around and they can get me off you if I go all crazy maniac blood addict”, she let out a deep breath “you’re right…can I just go first?” , I smiled “absolutely honey” , I pulled her closer and tilted my head giving her a clear sight of my neck , she sniffed my hair a little then licked my neck , I flinched at her cold tongue against my warm neck “sorry” she whispered , I stroke her hair and felt her fangs extend out and she slowly dug them in my neck , it hurt at first but she quickly made it a pleasure and took away the pain , I relaxed and let her drink a little more before she pulled away and licked her reddish lips , “you taste so good” she said and I noticed the red and violet mix in her eyes slowly fading away as she took control again , I knew my eyes were their pure violet color I can’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy it , but now it was my turn “may i?” she nodded , I tilted her head on the side taking a good look at her delicious neck , I extended my fangs out then licked a spot on her  neck , I could tell she was holding in a moan which made me grin , I bit her neck gently , she moaned and I made sure to not let her feel pain of my fangs piercing her skin ,she relaxed when I released a cold liquid in her vein to ease the pain , I took my time as I drank , making sure not to take too much to make her faint then I pulled my fangs out and licked the holes I made from her sweet blood , she held on to me when she felt my warm tongue against her cold skin “see? I told you I can handle it” I looked at her and smiled , “..hmm…yeah” , she opened her eyes and I smiled more at the view of her lustful violet eyes , she closed them then opened them again , they went from green to their normal grey color , and mine back to their usual black , she blushed “ I’ve never done that before Ed” , “ohhh that’s why you were so nervous” , “yeah” she blushed more , “I didn’t hurt you did i?” I looked at her with concern , she smiled “no , you were perfect .

“I love you”

“ I love you too”

A/N:Dena is Gabriel it’s just her middle name :p