chapter twenty three

Chapter  twenty three:

Ed’s p.o.v

*the beginning of the end*

   “I can’t believe she’s here... “Dena said in a low voice , “me neither…” I replied looking at my lap “do you…do you still love her?” I looked at her “Gabriel i-“ she cut me off “you know what? I don’t want to know…” I sighted and looked down “it’s not your fault you know” , I looked at her confused “what?” , “that she died…it’s not your fault , it just happened ”she smiled weakly , “I don’t know what to think anymore honestly “ I closed my eyes.

    “dad I think we have company “I hear rosy mind speak to me, “what’s wrong?” Dena asks “hmm?...”I look at her confused face ”oh the humans are here for the meeting” , ‘oh’ was all she replied , I wore a nice black classic tuxedo while my dear lady wore a dark blue gallon , too fancy you say? Well I’m a prince and soon to be king so…nope!

   We needed everyone on our side as the war is getting bigger and involving much more people than just the royal families , humans were on our side which is the main reason they’re here today, to sign an arrangement  , on the bad guys’ side we have the stinking dogs and the ugly witches , what frightens me the most are having double agents around maybe even in the castle at this moment without me or anyone knowing on which side they were, that thought makes me nervous, my daughter’s here , Gabriel’s here , all my loved ones could be with the most dangerous person in the same room , “Ed..” , I float out of my thoughts “ I’m fine” I took her hand in mine and start to walk towards the meeting room , nothing but the noise of her heels against the floor is heard down the hallways , echoed, calming to be honest ,although it reminds me of ticking clocks ,tick tock ,tick tock , alright now it’s getting annoying , Dena lets go of my hand and I stop puzzled while looking at her , she smiles and lifts her leg behind her reaching her hand and taking off her beautiful black heels “I can tell it annoy you love “ a smile creeps its way to my lips , she knows me so well ,”you know? You say you hate that I read your mind but you do the same in a similar way” , she takes off the other one and holds them with one hand while reaching to mine again ,I take her hand and bring it close to my lips kissing it gently  lingering on her perfect skin, loving the way it feels on my lip before looking up at her, her beautiful loving eyes held such emotions , that amazing grey .

  Everyone was there except for Rosy although she can hear everything from anywhere in the castle, she has sensitive hearing even to a vampire she’s still young to have such powers, Jake kept glaring at the humans and it made the stinking smell of fear linger in the room , Sam was rather calm and…happy? , well who cares let’s just settle this , Dena was calmly smiling at them , I think she was trying to assure them , a pretty lady is always reassuring although I wouldn’t be if I was a hundred percent human in a room filled with blood suckers each with the strength of ten man, oh well, guess the lovely other girl who was there too? Yup Talia , I sighed silently just after glancing at her ,she looks nice…,anyways… my uncle was there too, well he IS the king after all, at least the human’s king.

  I signed after reading the entire thing but it didn’t take long with my vampire eyes , and smiled while slowly giving the pen to one of the “important” humans who carefully took it with a fake smile , he signed as well”boo!” Jake half yelled lunching his body a little forward to the man who yelped like a little girl while  he stepped away from the table , I glared at Jake with angry eyes “JAKE!” , he just shrugged and laughed , I stood up as I could see my uncle and Sam smiling and trying not to burst out laughing “I am very sorry, he’s just a teen ager you know how they are” , I stepped closer to him very slowly while smiling apologetically , “please sit” I motioned towards his seat as he carefully walked by me , I glared once more at Jake who just smiled , “calm down Mark no one will hurt you here “ my uncle spoke with a slight amusement in his tone I suppose to the human who turned into a scared kitten a few seconds ago, I sat down again while Dena leaned slowly to my ear ”sorry…”she apologized for her baby brother , I smiled at her letting her know it wasn’t a big deal.

   After the meeting I insisted that we all have a meal together , I smiled as Dena warned Jake for the hundredth time if he does anything to scare our new allies  , he chuckled I guess remembering what he did and she smacked the back of his head as he groaned , although I’m sure he didn’t feel anything , it was the gesture that maters .

   After eating we accompanied our guests to the gates and said our goodbyes ,everyone changed into more comfortable clothes and went to our rooms.

Talia’s p.o.v

  I changed into my night dress, silky white almost see through , I got this nice thing and some other clothes from Dena , I didn’t like that idea trust me but it was all I could do for now, going shopping wasn’t safe so…,I heard a knock on the door and smelled a familiar scent , I opened the door”hey…I wanted to check on you , you looked sad today…can I come in” , I opened the door more and move aside “im fine” , he closes the door behind him and looks at me with lust from head to toe “you look so…”.

To be continued…

A/N:so who is it? Who’s in her room at night while she’s half naked ?

Vote and comment and did you like the long chapter or do you want the short ones? id love to hear yoour opinion.

love jenny_something