chapter twenty eight

*my boss?!*

Sam’s p.o.v:

     We walked holding hands towards the big wooden door and waited for the guards to open them as she looked at me smiling I winked and she giggled , dear god she giggled I’ve never heard her giggle before “I’ve never heard you giggle T “ she titled her head to the side “really?” I answered “yeah” I smiled and she did too , I realized we’ve all been standing there for too long…something was wrong , I knocked on the door and waited , nothing , I knocked again harder but no one opened “something’s wrong…” , talia squeezed my hand “what should we do ?”she asked , I pushed her gently behind me a little further “we go in and watch out for Rosy “I kicked the wooden doors flying wrecked ahead of us , Talia and Dena put Rose in the middle of the two of them and got ready for some steamy fighting , I pulled out my silver daggers and walked in “I bet someone let the dogs out”I grinned , gosh I hate those self absorbed stinky puppies , I sniffled the air “werewolf “I warned the girls ,my ear twitched when i heard some growling and low howling further ahead , I turned my head towards everyone and motioned them to be silent with my index finger pressed against my lips , Talia and Dena both nodded so I got ready for the fight and walked ahead , I knew we vampires don’t really have a smell but on the other hand Rose being a highbred has a smell of her own which means we will be detected even if we don’t make any noise , “I’m sorry…”I heard Rose say sadly , I turned to her confused “wh-“ , “I make everything hard for you guys , you always try to protect me and I screw it up just by being me..” , I realized she had been reading my thought “I don’t protect you because I have to , I protect you because I love you and if I ever have a child I know Ed would die to protect him/her , that’s how family goes Rosy , plus I think you’re way stronger than me anyways you should be the one protecting us “ I assured her knowing how depressed she felt , she looked up shyly “yeah…you’re right”and poof she was gone before I could flex a muscle “Rose! “ Dena cried out , I super sped after her hearing whimpers and loud screams , if I had a heart it would have exploded , I rushed in the kitchen to find Rose standing with her back to me while breathing heavily then I noticed a limb body laying in front of her and at the corner of my eye I could see a young werewolf boy hissing at us but too scared to attack , I felt Talia and Dena by my side and with one swift move they killed the wolf splashing his blood on the yellow painted wall , “Rosy ?” I walked closer around her and looked at her bloodied hands and mouth , her fangs were extended out and dripping with blood , she wiped  her mouth with the back of her hand then opened the tab and washed her hands and face then headed out to her room on my guessing , I noticed Ed walking in sweaty and bloody “hmm…I don’t think she needs bodyguards anymore”I said .

  Talia’s p.o.v:

 We were just done with cleaning up the mess that happened after the fight , I flexed and yawned “god I’m tired ,sleepy and hungry “ everyone nodded agreeing with me then Rosy flashed in my face making me flinch “lord…you need to stop being so creepy hun you’ll give me a ‘heart attack’ “ I giggled at my joke knowing my heart is dead already  but Rose looked irritated “mom…listen to me , I hear someone else’s thoughts , I mean someone other than all of you or the maids or the guards … a vampire to be specific “ , I looked at her amazed and also worried and confused of how we could have not sensed him  , “the dining room “ she said and disappeared as we all followed right away.

Appearing in the dining room we found no one , we kept looking around until we heard someone clapping and laughing hysterically, I froze ”no…it can’t be”  , thud after thud his footsteps came closer behind me “you look wonderful Talia …so good looking” I turned around to see a tall strong man eying me up and down “how did you know I live here?” I asked backing away slightly , I walked into a solid chest , his arms wrapped around me protectively and he whispered in my ear” I’m here” his voice immediately relaxed me but I was quickly back to reality when victor answered my question while narrowing his eyes at my Sam “is that a way to welcome your maker?...and i followed you babe” I felt Sam’s fangs extend near my ear and heard his warning hiss “don’t call her babe “ he looked at Sam dead in the eye and laughed loudly as if he told him the funniest joke on the planet “what do you want?!” I shouted over his laughter , he stopped and looked at me “you .” he said like it was the most obvious thing ever , I felt Sam’s arms tighten around me trying desperately to show his claiming , victor flashed in my face and kissed my lips before I could move a muscle then he stood back in his place , nope, you ain’t getting away with that so easily ,I extended my claws and fangs and slipped down from Sam’s grip heading towards the bastard as fast as I could , he only smiled which made me even angrier , I directed my claws at his face wanting to tear it apart but all I could do was leave a tiny scratch before he disappeared .

Back to my room after victor left I watched Sam from the window as he punched and kicked everything on the training field, he broke and shred everything and it didn’t take a genius to know he was pissed so I let him cool down, I sat on my bed and heard a weird paper noise so I got up to find that I sat on an envelope, I took it and laid down while opening it, I pulled out the letter that was inside .

   Dear babe,

  I’ve missed you so much since you ran away leaving me alone after I made you an undead and taught you all you know now from how to fight to how control your anger , I see you still have an issue concerning the matter , but I needed to tell you that you’re acting was so well that even I thought you really cared about them , the royal trash .

We can have our own empire after you help me take theirs down , you’ll be my eyes and ears from the inside won’t you beautiful? ,I shall leave you to your spying and angry lover I presume , enrevoire ma belle Talia.

Ps: your lips taste wonderful .

                                                           Love V

A/N: here’s me trying to give you a nice chapter after being gone for so long , sorry guys I’m so busy with school I don’t even have time to breath plus my mom doesn’t let me use the laptop I took it cuz I had a project and since I had a week off I had some free time and wrote this crap, you know what to do , vote comment and message me .