chapter twenty one

*shocker come back*

Ed’s p.o.v

“T-talia?”

I closed my eyes ,rubbed them hard and opened them again , “how can this be? You…you died!” , I walked closer to her , she raised an eyebrow “good to see you too”she said bitterly , “I’m-I’m..” , speechless I know…can you just tell your guards to let me go ? this is not the right way to treat a lady” , I closed my wide opened mouth before taking a deep breath “right…let her go she’s not dangerous “ , she chuckled at what I said , she laughed when I said she’s not dangerous…so she thinks she is..wow where did the old talia go? , she dusted her arms like my guards were filthy , I grimaced at her then Dena came to stand next to me and whispered “is this…” , “yes” , she stared at talia “I can hear you , you know” Talia said with a smirk on her face “b-but how is it possible ? I saw them kill you then …then we couldn’t find the body” , she sighed “I know Ed …I know I’ll try to explain to you as much as I remember …look , at first it was total darkness then I heard a voice I couldn’t concentrate on at first and everything in my body hurt…then he helped me…he took away the pain ..and –and I don’t know…I just found myself like this”she looked at herself and gestured her hands around her body , I took my time to look at how different she looked…and acted , she wasn’t the fragile and innocent girl I knew , she was a new person , a person I didn’t know ,she noticed my glares “ I know right? I look so different” she spun slowly “but I like it” she smiled wide “ and I can do this” she raised her hand up and snapped her finger and a flame appeared on her palm “…you…i…eh do you know who he is? Or where he is?” , she put the flame out “no…he wore a mask and I didn’t see him much, he found me when he needed to teach me things and left when he was done” she frowned “alright…umm Talia this is Dena…my girlfriend” , Talia looked socked at first but then she made a blank face and walked closer to us , Dena smiled at her “h-hi Talia right?” , Talia gave her hand to Dena and smiled “yes the dead wife” ,well…this is going good, not!.

Talia ,Dena and I walked through the hallways towards rosy’s room , of course she’s going to want to see her fourteen year old child , “oh my ..god” I heard a whisper behind us and quickly turned around to see a very shocked Sammy staring , “is that…really you?” he walked towards Talia looking up and down at her , before he could say anything else she was in his arms hugging him tightly “god Sam I missed your silly jokes” , he slowly wrapped his arms around her and smiled “ and I missed your sassy attitude” , she let go of him and playfully punched his shoulder and he responded by poking her stomach , she giggled in a cute way then looked up at him “ I’m going to see Rose…come with us?” it was more of a statement than a request so he simply nodded .

  Don’t freak out honey but…someone’s here to see you , I mind spoke to Rosy on the way to her room while awkwardly holding Dena’s hand, to be honest..i feel bad about this mess , if it’s someone to see my skills I’m not opening the door dad, I let out a breath ,no…it’s a family member…please don’t have a heart attack ,after that there was no answer and I knew she shut me out of her head when I couldn’t hear her thoughts.

  Sam coughed awkwardly while we all stood staring at her door , no one making a the move to open the door or knock so he went for it , he made a melody knock that made me smile , it was the cue for each other to know it’s her at his door or the other way around “come in uncle Sam” it felt weird that she called him uncle while she didn’t look much younger than him, but what really annoyed me is that she said come in uncle Sam and not come in everyone while she knew we were all there , don’t ask it’s a vampire thing.

  He opened the door and stuck his head in ,”hello my favorite niece” I could imagine her rolling her eyes at him “actually your only niece “, he chuckled then remembered why we were here and let the door open all the way , she jumped from her bed “who’s that? she’s pretty” she looked at Talia for a few seconds before looking at use confused on the reason we all stared at her  “what?” , Sam elbowed me slightly “uhm…you didn’t recognize her did you?...it’s your m-“ before I could continue Talia stepped in and stared right at Rose” hi Rosy” as soon as those words left her mouth Rose’s eyes widened in shock , yeah I guess she recognized the voice “ m-mom?”.

A/N: alright I know I haven’t updated in a looong time but I was very busy and wasn’t in a writing mood so even if I forced myself to write it would have sucked…not like it’s good anyways*sigh* sorry guys but anyways, I wanted to say vote and comment pretty please??? And tell me what you think about the pop twist and if you have ideas for the 23rd chapter cuz I have no idea…I hope you’re enjoying my book so far oh and did you like the new cover? I made it myself but love_aixa a friend of mine pushed me to get a better cover so yea…okay I’ll shut up now, bye.

Ps: the next chapter will be online in two days maximum , if my net doesn’t go crazy.

Love , jenny-something