Chapter 1:New world and the mission

Y/N POV(In dante's shop)
2 weeks after kyrie died, I decided to live in another universe to have a new life, meet new people and especially no demons.
Dante told me he will give me his weapons on his adventures.

Dante:Yo Y/N! I will give you my weapons on my adventures.

Y/N: really? If possible can I use all of them?

Dante: Hell yeah! After all, your a son of sparda like me and Vergil!

Heck he's giving me Agni and Rudrha, Nevan, Cerberus, Kalina Ann, Gilgamesh, Pandora, And Lucifer...

Y/N: Now that's what I call my babies...

???:Hey Y/N

I turned around and I see my brother with blue coat and a sheathed katana on hands.

Y/N: Vergil! How you doing and what are you doing here?

Vergil: I'm fine, doing the same routine everyday and I'm here to give you my beowolf gauntlets and a duplicate version of my Yamato.

Y/N: Sweet! More babies on my collection!

Vergil: *Stares him with a dead serious look* Dante...

Dante: Yeah? Is there a problem?

Vergil: Did you influenced him?

Dante: Hell no! He spent his 2 weeks alone and he decided that he will live in another universe to have a new life.

Vergil: That makes sense then, Speaking of another universe, The yamato is so powerful that it can slash through dimensions, and I believe you will needed that.

Y/N: Yeah... Right *with sarcastic tone*

Vergil: I'm giving it to you right know.

He raised his left arm and a blue orb glowing on my left hand and I saw yamato on my left hand, then a white orb glowing on my both hands and feets and I saw beowolf gauntlets.

Y/N: Thank you my brothers.

Dante: No problem kiddo!

Vergil: Your welcome, I hope you will be a new successor to wield my blade.

Dante: Be careful on the new universe your going to! Don't waste the new life there!

Y/N: Don't worry Dante, I will use the techniques that you both taught me.

Vergil: I hope you will find a new gal there!

Y/N: Shut it bookworm!

Dante and Vergil: Good luck

I unsheated the yamato and a blue portal appeared in front of me and I entered to the portal that will lead me to sparda knows where...

No one POV
A blue light appeared in emerald forest with a blue portal and man came out with white hair, black eyes and has blue glowing arm. He wears a jacket  with a sword on his back, holding a revolver.

 He wears a jacket  with a sword on his back, holding a revolver

(That's you)

The blue portal disappeared and he looked at his surroundings and he sees a red forest that he never seen before.

Y/N: Holy Gilgamesh...

He looked on his surroundings, then he see's a looks like a tower that can see in the forest.

Y/N: Looks like there's a civilization there, better head out there and find a cast for my arm. Sparda knows what people's reaction seeing my arm.

He heads out to that civilization.

Ozpin POV
I sensed a huge energy disturbance but it's different on emerald forest. So i called Team RWBY and JNPR to come to my office and have a briefing on the mission.

I heard a *ding* on the elevator and I saw team RWBY.

Ozpin: Hello girls.

Ruby: You've called us professor.

Weiss: A new mission for team RWBY professor?

Ozpin: Not only team RWBY, you will also come with team JNPR. I will explain what is the mission is when team JNPR is here.

Seconds later I heard the elevator open and I saw team JNPR

Jaune: What's the mission professor?

Ozpin: Everyone take a seat I will explain it Right now.

Ozpin: *clears throat* I called all of you here for a mission that you need to accomplish, but I warn all of you, be careful out there.

Pyrrha: Why professor?

Ozpin: I sensed a huge energy disturbance in emerald forest, but it's completely different.

Weiss: Different?

Ozpin: Yes, this energy disturbance is completely different that no energy in atlas cannot attain. Not even dust.

I saw my students in complete shocked especially Weiss

Ozpin: Then recently I found a footage of the specific area of the energy disturbance.

I played the video and they saw a glowing blue portal came out of nowhere and they shocked that they saw a man came out from portal, seconds later they saw the man, I saw pyrrha slightly blushing when I enhanced the picture and she saw this man.

Ozpin: The mission is find this man and convince him to join with us. Understood?

Everyone: yes professor

After that, they left.