Chapter 13: Light of the family

* Time skip 2 weeks later*
No one POV
Every team is now mastered their devil arms, and now the risky move is going to happen, Unlocking their devil triggers.

Y/N: Alright everyone, all of you is successfully mastered your devil arms.

Sparda: Now, the time has come.

Dante: Time to unlock your devil triggers.

Pyrrha: I go first.

Y/N: Are you sure my crimson flower?

Pyrrha: Yes, I'm sure. Y/N, can you help me unlock it?

Y/N: Sure.

Y/N walks to Pyrrha with the trigger sword.

Pyrrha: If I die, I love you.

Y/N:*starting to tear up* I love you.

Y/N impaled the sword in her stomach and Pyrrha is gasping for breath. Few seconds later, a sudden burst if energy is going through Pyrrha and successfully activated her devil trigger.

Pyrrha:*demonic voice* AHHHHH!

Y/N: Woah! Pyrrha calm down!

After that, She looked herself and she is in complete shock.

Pyrrha:*demonic voice* I did it. I did it! Everyone I did it!

Everyone was sighed in relief and celebrated the success.

Y/N: Look at my crimson flower, she is a demon like me now.

Pyrrha:*turns back to normal* Your not the only demon now.

Y/N:*smirks to Pyrrha and turns to the others* You already know the attributes when the devil trigger is activated, It will increase your speed, power, healing and reaction. Your devil trigger will always relay on your stamina.

Dante: Who's next?

I saw everyone raised their hands within a second.

*Time skip 10 mins later*

Everyone are successfully unlocked their devil triggers And the team is so happy that mastering their devil arms was paid off. The celebration was interrupted when credo entered the arena.

Credo: Everyone! The demon's make their first move! They are in the city in vale!

Sparda: Everyone, this is what we trained for, let's show these demons what hell is!

Everyone: Yeah!

Credo: Follow me, to the airship, I send my men to the area.

*Time skip 5 mins later*

They are currently in the airship and near vale, they saw the demons destroying buildings and attacking the people of vale.

Y/N: Alright everyone. This is it! This is what we've trained for!

Pyrrha: For Remnant!

Team beacon: For Remnant!

They landed on the ground with weapons up.

Ruby, Pyrrha, and Summer goes to rooftops and starts shooting the demons on the ground. Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Qrow are on the ground killing all types of demons. Yang, Taiyang, and Raven starts killing the demons in the air. Credo and his loyalist is also killing the demons on both air and ground. Dante is helping the people in the grounds. Vergil is helping Yang. Taiyang, and Raven on killing the demons in the air. Y/N and Sparda is killing the superior demons. This continued in 4 mins and the demons is all gone.