Chapter 6: Spread the News

Y/N POV
As we go back to our dorm, I just realized how big has happened today, I got into a forest, killed black creatures, saved a village, Meet team RWBY and team JNPR, the initiation, the 1v1 with Pyrrha,getting stabbed in the chest, and her confession to me. I just snapped back to reality when my crimson flower is knocking our dorm.

Pyrrha: Guys were here!

The door opened and we saw Jaune with a worried face. Scratch that, Ren and Nora has worried faces when we entered the dorm.

Jaune: Y/N are you okay? Your not mad to her?

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay and why would I get mad to her? I mean she confessed her feelings to me!

I heard Nora gasp

Nora: Don't tell me, you and Pyrrha, IN A RELATIONSHIP!?

Pyrrha: Yes Nora, We are in a relationship.

Jaune: Congrats! And Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Jaune: Smooth move, smooth move.*winks*

Y/N: Yeah, Smooth move.

Ren: You have some crazy story to get a relationship between you and pyrrha. I mean she stab you in the chest and boom! Here we go.

Pyrrha: I know Ren. I wonder what is team RWBY's reaction.

Y/N: I don't know, probably go crazy?

Pyrrha: Maybeeeeeeee.

After that my stomach growls.

Y/N: Yeah I forgot, can we go to cafeteria? I'm hungry.

Pyrrha: Let's go my sweet devil.

Nora: Me too! I want pancakes really badly today!

Jaune: yeah I go down too.

Ren:*sigh* I guess I will go down too.

Y/N: Great! Now Team JNPR and Y/N... TO CAFETERIA!

JNPR: TO CAFETERIA!

*Time skip to cafeteria*

We are in the cafeteria and team RWBY joined in our table. They noticed me and pyrrha holding hands while eating.

Yang: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes Yang?

Yang: Do you and Pyrrha are in a relationship?

Pyrrha: Yes, yes we are.

I heard Ruby and Weiss gasp after that while Blake is smiling.

Ruby: CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Weiss: You have a crazy story to tell to your children on how you become in a relationship.

Y/N: Sounds crazy but it's true.

Blake: Somehow your story on how you fell in love is kinda similar to the book I've read.

Y/N: You mean Ninjas of love?

I saw Blake blushing madly

Blake: No! Not that!

Y/N: Whatever you say kitty.

After that, we felt a strong earthquake.

Y/N: What was that!?

Weiss: it can't be a earthquake because there is no earthquake records here in remnant!

After that, I felt a very, very, VERY huge energy coming on our academy. I know what to do when in a situation like this.

Y/N: Everyone grab your weapons, get out of here, I can take care of this.

Pyrrha: Where are you going?

Y/N: I felt a Massive energy just outside of the school much larger than mine.

Everyone was in shock.

Y/N: Everyone get out of here and grab your weapons, get out now!

Pyrrha: I'm coming with you!

Y/N: No! Jaune take care of her for me please?

Jaune: I will.

Pyrrha: No! I'm coming with you! You know how big it is! I can't let you-

I kissed her for a while. I will dearly miss it, I don't know if I'm going back.

Y/N: I'm sorry Pyrrha...

I hit a pressure point in her back. I carried her body in bridal style.

Y/N: Jaune take care of her.

Jaune: I will Y/N.

After that, they run to their dorm and bring their weapons and get out now, I go to the massive energy, and I found out..... A demon like me.

???:*demonic voice* YOU! SON OF SPARDA!

Y/N: Who are you!? Why did you come here!?

???:*Demonic voice* MY NAME DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT MATTERS IS I CAME HERE TO KILL YOU!

He readied his sword so I readied my red queen.
I hope pyrrha will not come just to save my ass.

-End chapter