Chapter 11: The Spartan's devil (lemon)

( My first lemon)
Previously on the last chapter...

Y/N: Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: What time do you think the rest of the team come back?

Pyrrha: According to your training, probably an hour.

Y/N: Good, now we have some "private time"

Pyrrha:*Giggles* Come here my sweet devil.

Now...

Y/N POV
I held pyrrha in her waist and she was surprised to what I did. Now we are just meters between each other.

Pyrrha: Y/N!?

Y/N: Don't worry Pyrrha, They are not here, Now we can have some time each other.

Pyrrha: Y/N, I want you... To claim me.

Y/N: Yes, I'll be the first to claim you, No one can.

I kissed her, Reaching our tongues on each others mouth. She trying to dominate me, But I won.

Y/N: Impressive, But I won.

Pyrrha: I didn't know your a good kisser.

Y/N: It's my first time.

I removed her corset, Her battle skirt, her bra, her heels, and her panty. She removed my jacket, my t shirt underneath, And she removed my pants. I felt my member going hard on her, and she notices it.

Pyrrha: Looks like your demon is ready.

Y/N: Oh yeah...

She kneeled down and remove my boxers and what she saw was heavenly, A 9inch hard member in front of her.

Pyrrha: Looks like the demon likes me.

She licks my member's head and I felt heaven.

Y/N: Ohh... In the name of Sparda, Pyrrha, is this your first time?

Pyrrha: Yes, I've been practicing this by eating Popsicles alone.

Y/N: Pyrrha, I didn't know your a naughty one.

Pyrrha: I will show you how naughty I am to you.

What she did next is suck my member. And I felt pleasure and heaven at the same time.

Y/N: ah yes pyrrha, Keep going...

I can't believe what's happening, I'm making love with Pyrrha Nikos, THE Pyrrha Nikos! I think some men will jealous because of our relationship.

She sucking my member up and down and even manage to deep throat it. I didn't hear chocking, this continued up to 3 mins, And I felt something going up on my member.

Y/N: Pyrrha, I think I'm going to, Ah!

I felt my demonic semen coming out on my member, and pyrrha doesn't spill it, not even an cubic. She drank all of them.

Pyrrha: Did you like it?

Y/N: Oh yes Pyrrha, I like it. Now, it's my turn!

I carried pyrrha in bridal style and put her in my bed, and I spread her womanhood.

Pyrrha POV
This what love feels like? After I got in his bed, he spread my womanhood.

Y/N: Prepare yourself Pyrrha! The demon is coming!

What he did next is he lick my womanhood inside. I felt pleasure.

Pyrrha: Ah hmm! Keep going my devil!