Chapter 4: Initiation

(I am going to use some Dante's skills on this chapter)
*10 mins later*
Y/N POV
I told them about who I am, I can't believe that they still accept me who I am. I guess helping people even I'm demon is good. I still can't stop thinking of Pyrrha. Her beautiful voice, her crimson hair, and her emerald eyes. I snapped to reality when Nora ask me something.

Nora: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Yes Nora?

Nora: What do you think of Pyrrha?

Y/N: she's beautiful, strong and she still accept me even I'm a demon.

Nora: Well well well, looks like Y/N has crush on the invincible girl.

I slightly blush when she said that. I was wondering why she called her the invincible girl.

Y/N: Nora why do you call her invincible girl?

I saw Pyrrha smiled when I said that.

Ren: Not only her, almost everyone on the academy, they called her the invincible girl because she is a champion in mistral tournament 4 years in a row, she is almost untouchable and no one asks her for a challenge.

Y/N: really? Even though she is famous, she still a normal person like us, I will treat her like anyone else.

Team JNPR is in complete shock to what I said and Pyrrha is shocked at the same time, she is blushing.

Pyrrha: Umm... Th-Thank y-you Y/N.

Y/N: Pyrrha, did you just stuttered?

I saw pyrrha blushing madly

Pyrrha: What!? No! It's just hot.

Jaune:*teasingly* No it's not.

We arrived at a door with letters JNPR.

Ren: Welcome to our dorm

Ren opened the door and I saw the room
(Sorry I'm going to use RWBY dorm room)

Ren opened the door and I saw the room(Sorry I'm going to use RWBY dorm room)

Y/N: Ummm.I have 2 questions Jaune.

Jaune: Yes?

Y/N: One, Are those bunk beds safe?

Jaune: Yes! 100% safe!

Y/N: Two, Where shall I sleep? I mean there's only -

Pyrrha: Don't worry, You can share my bed with me.

I blushed a little bit when she said that.

Y/N: ar- are y-you su-sure p-pyrrha?

Jaune: Did Y/N just stuttered?

Y/N: shu-shut u-up!

Pyrrha: To your answer, Yes, I am sure.

Y/N: We-Well then, Than-Thank you Pyrrha!