Chapter 18: Downfall

Previously...

(Play the music)

Y/N: May I ask something? What did our father taught us? Betrayal... Or power!?*points blue rose to the nemesis*

Thunderstruck has occurred on that moment.

Y/N: So... This is what they call like father, like son eh?

Nemesis looks down and said:

Nemesis: You got that right.*readies his blade*

Now...

No one POV

Y/N: It's just you and me, no holding back...

Nemesis: Got it...

Y/N readies his battle stance and prepared beowolf, Gilgamesh gauntlets, Red queen and trickster mode. While Nemesis prepares his sword with his new power to kill devils with devil bringers.

Y/N dash through Nemesis with his trickster mode. He swing down the sword and Nemesis blocked it. Y/N switch to Agni and Rudhra, To trickster to Swordmaster and starts slicing nemesis. Y/N makes a firestorm behind him and massively pushed back nemesis. Y/N wasn't over yet, he dashed through nemesis, giving barrages of punches and kicks and ends with 4 word liner.

Y/N: Catch this!*uppercuts nemesis* RISING DRAGON!

Y/N makes a dragon kick and leaves nemesis laying on the crater. Nemesis gets up and said.

Nemesis: Not bad, but, don't get so cocky traitor.

Nemesis uses the dark orb powers and suddenly disappeared.

Y/N: I won't fall for that again.

Y/N summoned and unsheathed yamato and starts slicing each dimensions and Nemesis got sliced in the left leg and his lower body.

Nemesis: Argh! Lucky shot traitor.

Y/N: I already fell for that and it won't ever happen again.

Nemesis: Then, how about this!?

Nemesis raised his sword and open the portal of the world of remnant and the gates of the demon world. The top of te-minigru is suddenly rising and nemesis power just went through the roof.

Y/N: What the!?

Nemesis: That's right! In human world, we are just fair in power, when near the gates of demon world, MY POWER IS 5 TIMES THAN YOUR BASTARD FATHER!

Y/N mentally cursed himself about this.

Y/N:*thoughts* Great, Now his power is much stronger than me, How would I beat this son of a b#tch!?

In the ship
They saw the tower is rising and open the portal and the gates of hell is still locked. They also felt the energy that went through the roof. This made everyone shocked.

Dante: IN THE NAME OF SPARDA, WHAT WAS THAT!?

Vergil: It went through the roof! If Y/N is fighting that kind of power, he will die immediately!